Chapter 14: 'Ms. Drama Queen of the 21st century'

Start from the beginning

Not just mine either.

I roll over and I see all of my friends against the wall. Even Alex.

They are staring at me with wide eyes.

"What's wrong," I ask.

Tina swallows and is the first to answer, "You shifted."

"Oh," I say looking to the side.

"Is it always," Val spoke softly, "that painful."

"I was dreaming," i admit looking to the side.

"Of what," Lea asks.

"Of things I don't want to remember."

They didn't say anything after that.

"You guys have any idea of where we are?"

"Underground," Nina suggested.

I let out a laugh that held no humor behind it.

"Well this is great," I said.

"We will be okay," Tina said.

I gave her a look, "I have been through this process more times then I would like to, and now," I said gesturing to them, "they have way more leverage."

Then well, guess who came in.

You guessed it.

Dell'Antonio.

And a new rogue.

Why am I not surprised?

"Hello Ella, Ella's friends," he said smiling coldly. He then turned his head to the group, "I have been dying to meet you all. Oh and I have a few new friends," he said gesturing to the rogue and someone behind him, "this is Kyle," he said gesturing to the rogue, "and this is Lillian," he said gesturing to a younger woman behind him.

"'The Rogue is here for obvious purposes,' he said looking at me, "and Lilian is here to help take care of you medically."

 I growled lowly.

"Now there is no need for that. We never got to finish the drug we put in you last year. It is kind of like clomiphene, but for werewolves. She also helped me install this," he said bringing out a smart-phone from his pocket, "watch and learn."

He scrolled through it and it showed a name and picture, Lea.

He pressed a button and Lea started twitching and moving around.

"Stop," I told him, "STOP IT!'

He smiled and pressed a button and Lea stopped twitching.

"It's kind of like a shock collar but as long as you are in this room I can shock any of you no matter how far away," he smiled cheerfully and held out a hand for me, "are you ready to get started my dear?"

I hissed at him and he pulled up a picture of Tina and I stood up instantly.

"They have nothing to do with this," I hissed at him, "let them go."

He smiled and said, "Oh, but what would be the fun in that?"

"Let them go," I grounded out roughly.

He smiled and said, "Follow me or you can be the reason your friends are paralyzed."

I clicked my teeth together and after a heartbeat i walked after him.

The door shut the second I walked over the threshold and he turned around and looked at me, "Wise decision," he said walking towards me.

The new Rogue, Kyle, looked at me oddly.