'Well Lucas is with him so if anything happen again he'll definitely do something about it.' I reasoned out and the cafe is now in plain sight. I look through the rear view mirror to see how they're doing. Jon was leaning his head on Lucas' shoulder while the other was quietly scrolling through his phone. I slow down before making a stop on the other side of the shop instead of in front. Jonathan took a deep breath and contemplating whether he should go there or not.

"You know you can still back out." I told him as I look at him by the rear view mirror. He shake his head and look at me as well.

"No, I don't want to make this problem any longer so I need to face him."

He look back to the shop again before unlocking the door.

"As soon as I get there I'll immediately apologize and if he didn't accept it then I'll get back here and will never go back to the cafe again."

"I'm not sure if you're the one who'll apologize first." Lucas commented as he follow Jonathan outside and towards the still-closed-cafe. I didn't leave yet and wait for what will happen next, opening my car window to clearly see everything.

My heartbeat slightly quicken as soon as I saw the two of them get inside but it started to relax when I saw his manager drop everything he's holding and immediately went to my husband and hug him, Lucas standing just behind my husband and not separating the two so I guess it was a good sign. I saw tears flowing down my husband's cheeks and my chest tighten at the sight, wishing I was the one wiping it instead of the other person. His other friends also joined in, comforting both of them. I let out a snort when I saw the kid named Kryoz pull my cousin towards the group hug even though Lucas' protesting and yelling to let him go but eventually gave in when he couldn't escape the tight grip of the latter and just sulk. I didn't realize that Brock was looking towards my direction, staring at me for a while now and when I catch his gaze he flash me a smile. I avert my eyes and roll the window up to hide my figure. I look through my tinted window and saw Jonathan and his friends let go of each other. When I'm finally satisfied of what happened I start the car and drive away. Halfway through my driving I dialed Brian's number and called him.

"Hey bro! Wassup?" He greeted in his usual cheerful voice.

"Ready all the files and schedules. I'm going back to work."

I hung up before he could respond and speed up towards the company.

Jonathan's POV

"I'm really sorry, Jon." David said for the last time as he let go of me, tears also fall from his eyes. I shake my head and sniffle.

"I told you it's already fine, David! We're okay now so let's forget about it." I said while smiling at him. He smile back and wipe his own tears.

"Yeah."

"Fucker-! Let go already! The hugging is already done!"

We look behind and saw Kryoz still hugging Lucas from behind, slightly lifting him up from the ground but not to the point where the other's feet were no longer touching the floor. David and I chuckle at the sight of the two. Kryoz finally let go of him, putting his hands up in surrender and smile apologetically.

"Oops! Sorry, dude!"

Lucas clicked his tongue and ignore him before shoving both of his hands inside his jacket and walk towards the farthest corner and sit on a couch with a stash of magazines on the side. He grab one and start reading it.

I look back at Kryoz and saw him pouting.

"Do you think he hates me?" He asked as he look at Lucas with a sad face. I smile and patted his back.