Chapter 12

Jonathan's POV

"Jon, can you assist table 13?" I hear Scotty yelled as he help Brock make beverages. Scotty's a pretty useful guy. He knows everything. He's like a connoisseur. He knows how to bake, make coffee, cook meals and other food related stuff. So he can do mostly everything in here.

I nodded and grab a pen and notepad and walk towards table 13. I look at the person sitting on it and he looks like finding someone in the cafe.

"Excuse me, may I take your order?" I ask. He was startled and look at me surprised. He then grab the menu on the table and choose.

"Oh uhm. I'll get a slice of your black forest cake and a coffee." He said. I wrote it down.

"Black or with cream?" I ask again.

"Uhh.. with cream please." He said. I wrote it down once again. I could feel him studying me and I look up and my thoughts were correct but his stare was not flirty or something. He's like trying to remember if we know each other.

"Would that be all?" I ask so I can leave him now if he doesn't need anything else.

"Actually, I have a question." He said. I nodded my head and wait for it.

"Did a tall buff guy wearing a business attire always come in this cafe and flirt with you?" He ask. My eyes widen and I look at him.

"Come again?" I said and put the notepad and pen on my pocket.

"Please just answer my question."

I stare at him first before answering.

"Yes. There's a guy always coming in here. But how did you know that it's me he's always flirting with? I never saw you in here before." I replied. He smile and look down.

"I knew it. And to answer your question, you're seem his type to flirt at. Pale. Cute. Sexy." He describe as he look at me. I blush and look away.

Does he have to say those things?!

"I'm Craig Thompson." He said his name and smile at me.

"J-Jonathan Dennis." I said back. He giggle and continue smiling.

"Well Jonathan, nice to meet you and that would be all. Thank you." He said. My eyes widen and I bow down and quickly scurried away.

That was weird.

I hand the order to Scotty and he accept it and started placing the order on a tray.

"Here." He gave it to me and I accept it and goes back to the table. When I get there I place his order but before I could even walk away he spoke up once again.

"Another question. What time is he coming in here?" He ask.

"Actually, he just left when you came and I think around 10 or something when he's starting to annoy me." I answer him. He hum in response and took a sip in his coffee.

"Okay. Thank you for your cooperation. I just realized a couple of seconds ago who you are. Huh. Never would have thought you'll be working in here. Heir of the Dennis. Or should I start calling you Jonathan Fong?" He said with a smile. I gasp and I accidentally let go of the trays. Making a loud clanging on the floor and customers started to look at our direction.

"Jon!" David called out and run towards me. I gasp and quickly pick up the trays. David help as well as he look at me worried.

"Are you okay?" He ask. I gulp and slowly nodded. Once we pick it all up we stood up. I motion for David to go back and he silently agree and left me. I look at this guy who's calmly sipping on his coffee.