Chapter 32

Jonathan's POV

It happened again.

He did it again.

"Oh come on!" I whined as drops of water fell on my soaked hair.

"LUCAS! Will you stop doing such childish things already?!" Evan shouted. Once again I'm soaked but this time Evan as well but only his right side of the head and right shoulder that gets wet. We just woke up and were heading out of his room to go downstairs and make breakfast when a bucket full of cold water fell (again) on the both of us.

Now I'm fully awake.

"Never!" I heard Lucas yelled back. A sigh escape from my mouth as I grab two towels for the both of us.

"What a great start of the day." I uttered while I hand the other towel at him. He grab it and started to dry his wet hair, I did the same as I grab a pair of new clothes on his closet that turns out to become also mine since the time we started to sleep together.

"I'll go get change." I informed him. He hummed as a response and I did what I said and went to the bathroom inside his room.

After the both of us change to our new clothes we finally headed downstairs and started making breakfast. It was just a simple omelette with ham so Evan mostly handled it since he wants to enhance his skill on cooking. When he's finally done he placed it on the table while I put three plates on it. I saw him frown when I placed the third plate beside mine.

"Why are there three?" He asked, completely forgotting how many we are living in this house.

"For you, me and your cousin. I don't think he has eaten breakfast yet." I replied. His frown deepen at my answer.

"He can take care of himself." He answered with a scowl. I raise my brow at his words.

"Still mad at him?"

He click his tongue and cross his arms. "Who wouldn't? He ruined my day."

I place my hand on my hips and facepalm.

"Forget it already. It's not like you're the one who's soaked up from head to toe twice." I replied. He sneered and look away before defeatedly sighing.

"Fine." He grumbled, still crossing his arms. "If you can make him atleast come down."

I raise my brow. "What do you mean?"
He sigh once again as he reply. "Don't you remember? We already tried calling him many times to eat with us these past few days but he doesn't want to and eat by himself inside his room. He even shut the door in front of our face before we could even speak."

I bit the inside of my cheeks before turning around and started walking.

"I'll try calling him this time to eat with us."

I received a soft, "okay" in reply before I went back up the stairs and walk towards the room where Lucas is staying at. I knock three times at his door before hearing footsteps approaching. The door slowly opens before I saw Lucas peak from inside.

"What?" He asked with a glare. I ignore his attitude and smile instead.

"The food's ready, let's go eat breakfast." I told him. He keep his glare at me as he reply.

"Why should I?"

I thought about it for a second before smiling once again. "Because I know you haven't eaten anything yet since last night." I answered. His eyes widen at that.

Gotcha.

He look away and immediately remove the shocked expression and return back to glaring at me as he toughen his act.