Revenge

***
  "Matthew....." a whisper grew in the back of my head, as if haunting through me as I remained lying on the ground somewhere, in a complete black room. I didn't remember what happened earlier, as I only lied there, letting this voice whisk me away.

  "Matthew, I'm sorry about our fight earlier."

  "We miss you Matthew. We want you back."

  "I love you Matthew, more than you'll ever know."

  I recognized the voices, whispering and soft, gentle as they danced around in my mind. I knew them the second all four chirped in, and I wanted them more than ever in that moment. It was my family, reaching out from inside my psych. From inside my unconscious mind. I missed them so much as well.

  "I'm.....I'm sorry I ran away," I spoke inside my head to them, a whispering as well, they all listened carefully.

  "It's alright Matthew. We forgive you. It's not your fault, baby. We just want you back."

  "We are scared for you Matthew."

  "We want you safe, and want you to be ok, back here with us."

  "I want to be back with you guys too," I spoke once again, this type of sadness filling myself as I waited for their soothing tones.

  "You can come back to us, but first you have to fight. You have to break free again. This is your chance, Matthew. You and Noah's last chance. You must fight back. And you must break free, to come back home to us."

  "Come back to us, Matthew. Come back."
***

  My head pounded more than ever as I came to. Waking up in an unfamiliar area at first, however the smell of must and dirt overpowered. I tried shaking the fog away, however my head only pounded more dense.

  "Take me out to the ball game, take me out with the crowd," I heard a slight voice chanting a very familiar song, as my memories from before ran back into my head.

  "Buy me some peanuts and Cracker Jack, I don't care if I never come back," I chanted the next verse, beginning to open my eyes slightly and peer around the somewhat dark room, the lanterns and heaters blazing around us. I was back in the bunker; a new bunker however, one underneath a cabin in the woods. A basement. I was trapped once again, a feeling of complete dread, to a degree I had not felt before in my life. I knew this would happen! What did I tell you! You idiot!

  "Hey buddy," the other voice spoke up once more, as he leaned over me, trying to get a good look at my face. It was only Noah. A slight tingle of happiness peaking inside me, for I was back with him once again. But the overall anger, dread and annoyance seemed to overpower that happiness, for I had been locked up once again. I wasn't angry at Noah though, never Noah. I was only angry at myself, and at Michael.

  "Hey," I tried to crack a smile, although that didn't work as well as I thought. Noah stared down at me as if he knew exactly what I was thinking, and he most certainly did. I sat up rather quickly, a little too quickly as my head spun round and round for moments at a time, the ache still very present. I remembered what happened though. I heard Michael's voice behind me, and he knocked me out with something. But what? Some type of brick? Or rock? I didn't know, and to be frankly honest, I didn't care. The fact of the matter was I blacked out, I was knocked out. Unable to fight back, unable to run. I blacked out, and he locked me up again. And that was all on me. How stupid could I be? You idiot! You should have had the police follow you along! That way this would never have happened! They would have arrested Michael, and gotten Noah and yourself out of there. You wouldn't be in this situation you idiot! Ugh! Why are you so stupid?!