14~ "Moving On"

Sasha's POV

I felt my eyes slowly grow heavier by the second as I continued to look through my textbook.

"Come on that's enough studying, it's painful just watching you." Becky says as she hands me a cup of coffee.

"I don't wanna fail the test." I say as I take a sip of the warm liquid.

"I know babe but you've been studying for the past three hours." She says and I sigh.

"Yeah, your right." I say as I close my book and put it on my desk.

We go to the kitchen and my mouth falls open as I see Becky has made dinner.

"Becks.." I say as the strong smell of delicious pasta hits me.

"I know you like this and you've been stressed so I decided to cook it." She says and I pull her into a soft kiss.

"Thank you." I mumble through our kissing.

"Come on let's eat." She says but I continue to kiss her.

"Mm, no let's stay like this for a little." I say but then my stomach growls and we break apart laughing.

"Okay yeah let's eat." I say

It's been a while two weeks.

A whole two weeks since my last encounter with Bayley. I don't really see her often only except for the few classes we have together but even then I don't look at her.

In all honesty I've been doing good, better than I thought I'd be doing. My heart does still hurt when I think of her, of us and what we were and could've been.

But I've found someone who makes that pain go away and be forgotten. Someone who makes me feel almost everything I felt with Bayley, almost.

Becky and I started dating and it's been perfect, for the first time in a while I actually feel like my life's in order. School is coming to an end in a few months and I'm excited for it.

Finn has been glaring at Becky and I whenever he sees us. I know it's shitty of us to have still not told Bayley about him but we tried and if he really makes her happy then so be it.

I know it makes me evil for saying that but it's the truth, he makes her smile and laugh. He entertains her, treats her right. Things I failed to do.

Bayley's POV

"What took you so long?" Finn says as I enter his house.

I roll my eyes and sigh as I place down my things, "Traffic." I say

"Your lying, what took you so long Bayley?" He says as he begins walking towards me.

"I just wasn't feeling good today okay? God I don't always need to be around you Finn." I say and an unreadable expression crosses his face.

"Are you cheating on me?" He says, now only a few steps away.

I roll my eyes once more, "No I'm not! Can you just calm down?" I say

"You were talking to her weren't you!" He says as he grabs my wrist.

"Ow! Finn stop!" I say

"Were you talking to Sasha!?" He shouts and grips my wrist tighter.

"N-No!" I say and I feel my eyes begin to water as my wrist throbs in pain.