11 ~Regret

Bayley's POV

It's been a week since Sasha and I agreed on being just friends. I could lie and say it's been great and we're best friends now and everything is perfect.

No it's pretty much the opposite to be honest. Despite us agreeing on trying to have a friendship it just hasn't been working. When we talk it's painfully awkward.

Finn distanced himself from everyone else, especially Sasha. He gets angry with me when he sees me trying to talk to the girl.

I guess that's what you'd expect from a boyfriend, jealously.

I know it sounds horrible of me to move on from the purple haired beauty so quickly but I feel that he's what's best for me now. He treats me well and he loves me!

"Babe?" Finn asks as he walks into my bedroom.

"Yes?" I ask as he kisses me.

"I missed you." He groans and I sigh.

"You saw me yesterday." I say and he shrugs as he pulls me into him.

"Yesterday is a long time!" He says making me chuckle.

"Alright babe let's study."

Sasha's POV

"Ah! Becky!" I shout out

"Say sorry!" She says as she straddles me and continues her brutal tickling.

"N-No!" I say through giggles as I weakly try to push her away.

"Just say sorry!" She says and I shake my head no.

"Never!" I say as I feel my eyes beginning to water from how hard I'm laughing.

This continued on for a solid two minutes before I threw in the towel.

"Sorry! Im s-sorry!" I laugh out and finally she stops her tickling.

"See it wasn't that hard." The fire haired girl mumbled, her face only about two inches away from my own.

"I-uh- yeah.." I whisper back as my eyes glance down to her lips. I see her eyes do the same and just before our lips connect my bedroom door flew open.

"Honey! Oh.." Becky quickly jumps off of me, falling onto the floor causing me to giggle.

"What's up mom?" I ask as I help the Irish girl up from the floor.

"I just came to tell you guys dinners ready." She says

"We'll go eat in a minute." I say and my mom nods and smiles.

"I want this door open at all times." She says as she walks out of my room leaving both Becky and I blushing.

"So em.." I clear my throat as we look at each other.

"Yeah..let's go eat." She says making me nod as she grabbed my hand.

We both walked downstairs to be met by the strong smell of delicious food along with looks from my parents.

"You girls having fun?" My Dad mumbles and I blush.

"Nope, just..doing things." I say and Becky giggle at my awkwardness.

"Things? I'm sorry Mr. Banks you see your daughter here stole my candy and I just couldn't let that happen." Becky explains making my Dad chuckle.

We all eat dinner and make small talk here and there. After Becky and I both finish eating we go back into my room.

I close the door as we both jump onto my bed.

"Your mom cooks amazing." Becky says and I nod.

I turn my tv on and go to Netflix, trying to find something interesting to watch.