6~ Old Crushes, New Crushes

Bayley's POV

"Hey! That was my waffle!" I say as I watch Sasha eat the waffle while staring at me.

"Oops." She says and giggles.

"You kidnapped my waffle and then ate it, your a monster!" I joke making her laugh once again.

"It was delicious." Sasha says as she hugs me from behind and plants a kiss on my cheek.

"I wish I could've tried it." I say making her sigh.

"Oh well, maybe another time?" She says and I roll my eyes playfully.

"Your lucky I love you." I mumble as I peck her lips.

"I love you too baby." Sasha responds

"So uh I have to go meet Finn in a little." I say slowly and I see her sigh.

"Tutoring?" She asks and I nod as I put my hands on her waist and pull her closer to me.

"Yeah." I say and I see her give me a small smile as she kissed my nose.

"Okay." Sasha says and I feel a little shocked.

"Okay?" I ask

"Yeah I think I've been really protective over you lately so if our friend needs help then I'll let you." She says making me smile.

"Okay thank you Sash, plus you know your the only person I'll ever want." I say and peck her lips.

"I know but sometimes I just don't trust you with other people especially since Finn had a crush on you." She says making me nod.

"I get it don't worry just how you and Becky used to have a crush on each other but I trust you and I know you'd never do anything to break my trust." I say making her nod

"Yes because I love you and don't bring that up again please." She says

"Okay I gotta go, bye babe." I say and kiss her one last time before grabbing my things and heading over to Finns house.

While driving over to Finns house my mind wanders to the thought of how only a few years ago Sasha and Becky were crushing on each other.

~Flashback~

Sasha and I were laying in her bed watching some random movie but I noticed as the movie played on that her mind was on something else.

"Hey you okay?" I ask as I poke her nose causing her to cutely scrunch it.

"Sure." She says and my eyebrows furrow.

"Sure?" I ask

"You know Becky right? The new girl that came a couple of weeks ago?" Sasha says and I nod.

"Yeah the Irish girl?" I ask remembering the girl I would occasionally talk to.

"Yeah her...well I kinda like her." Sasha says and my eyes widen.

"Oo Sasha has a crush!" I tease causing the girl to blush.

"Shut up." She mumbles while hiding her face behind her hands.

"Well ask her out." I say and the purple haired girls eyes widen.

"What no way! I don't even know if she likes me!" Sasha says

"Everyone likes you." I say

~End Of Flashback~

After that we just let go of the topic and continued to watch the movie but about two weeks later I found out by a friend of mine that Becky liked Sasha.