Chapter 6

*Mackenzies POV*

It's been exactly 3 months since Nate and I have been together. He is so sweet and caring, and he treats me his best.

But this is the odd thing.

Everytime we go near Chuck, he seems, kind of annoyed? Does he not like the fact that Nate and I together?

I mean he did say a couple of months ago that he was looking for me. Ever since the Kiss and Tell party.

Anyways I need to go meet up with Nate. He was currently living with Chuck for some apparent reason.

I went to the hotel and I walk in and go into the elevator. I pushed the button to go to the floor Nate is on. it took about thirty-seconds until I reached the floor.

The elevator walked right into the room. I walk in and something unusual was on the floor.

A bra.

Is this Nate? Or Chuck?

I walk into the living room and there is Chuck with like four-half naked girls sleeping and still 'making out' with him.

I coughed getting their attention.

In a instant Chuck picked his head up and his eyes were all on me.

"Well.. look who came at the right time. Do you wanna join?" he told me with a smirk. I raised a eyebrow.

"I would rather choke to death. Now
where's Nate?" I asked rudely.

"He's in his room. Don't worry no ladies are with him." He said. I started heading to Nates room.

"Possibly." I hear Chuck say behind me.

I reached Nate's door and opened it quietly so I wouldn't wake him. Awww he looked so cute when he was asleep.

I dropped my bag next to the desk of his bed, and just randomly jumped in top of him.

He rolled over and grabbed my face and kissed it.

"Well good morning sir." I said to him with a little laugh.

"Good morning to you too." I said as he started leaning in, an so did I.

He rolled over on top over and then suddenly our lips touched. They moved around in sync, then he started taking my shirt off. Then my pants. Now we were in full make out session. I bit his lip and then he moaned.

"Hey, um we should probably do this later on night?" I said kissing his neck.

"Oh you trying to make it more fun huh?" He said smiling at me.

"Oh ya." He got off of me and we put my clothes on while Nate was taking a shower.

I walked outside of his bedroom and went to go sit at the little bar He and Chuck had.

"Mackenzie can I talk to you?" I heard Chuck say behind me.

"Ok." I said as he came over to the other side of the bar.

"Look I'm really sorry about what happened between me and you at the ball. It's just...why didn't you tell me?" He said sounding hurt. I can already see the heartbroken in his eyes.

"I already told you. I don't like you like that. I'm with Nate. I'm sorry." I said.

Before walking back to Nate Chuck pulled me arm.

"Someday you will." He said still holding on to my arm.

"I will what Chuck?"

"Like me." I shivered at the words that escaped from his mouth.

I turned around. Nate.

"Hey." I said and smiled at him.

"What's going on here." He asked crossing his arms.

I walked up to him and said," Look I will explain everything in the car, ok?" I told him holding his hands.

He nodded but then he gave Chuck a glare.

••••••••

Nate and I walked out of the building and we went in the car and drove off to school. If I am counting correctly there is like six more weeks of school left and then summer.

"Ok so can you tell me what you and Chuck were talking about?" He said as me and him were playing with each others hands.

"Remember how you told me about three month ago before we started dating how Chuck came home talking about the girl he saw at the Kiss and Tell party?" I told him. He nodded.

"Well.. the girl wasn't you was it?" He asked letting go of my hands.

I kept silent.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I said me.

"I didn't tell you because it didn't matter. I don't like Chuck like that. Nate, I love you." It was probably shocking for him to hear those words come out of my mouth.

"I love you too." He said it back.

He leaned in and planted a kiss on my lips.

Man I really do love him.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey guys.

So I know it's been like forever! Right?

Anyways, this may be a short chapter, but better this than nothing right?

So I hoped you enjoyed and give me suggestions for the next chapter!

See ya.