Chapter 11

"So, how is Nate doing?" My dad asks.
I stared at my food, thinking of how I was going to respond to his question.

"He's..good." I finally tell him.

"Ok. Now tell me," I look up at him. "How are you doing?" He asks me.

I sat there in silent, look at all the wires attached to me.

"To be honest, not so good. I know I'm saying that because I got hit by a car. But I just don't know what to do anymore." I answer him honestly.

"Well.. since I'm your father, I'm gonna tell you what to do." He tells me. I furrowed my eyebrows and tilted my head.

"Really?" I say sarcastically.

"Listen. If I were you, I would do the right thing. Do the thing that is best for you. Like, say if you love two guys. One guy you like, but the other guy, he is hiding something that draws you to him. And yes that does sound cliche coming from your own father but hell, it worked on your mom." He laughed as I did as well.

I nodded. "Okay."

~

My dad walked me back to my hospital room before leaving to come bring me dinner.

Cause guess what? I hate hospital food.

"Thanks dad." I smiled at him.

"Ummm someone is here to see you. They were waiting down in the lobby when I came up." He told him.

A figure came in the room.

"Chuck." I whispered.

"I'll give you two a moment." My dad said as he walked out.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him as he sat in the edge of my bed.

"I just came to check up on you." He told me.

"Well... I'm doing fine." I told him truthfully. Kind of.

"Tell me the truth." He insisted.

I sat up in my bed getting ready to eat my dinner. But instead o told him the truth.

"My dad told me something last night. About me making my own choices. So that's what I'm gonna do." I stared at Chuck.

I leaned into him with our faces a few inches apart. I stared up his eyes. I slowly leaned into him and planted my lips on his. Our lips moved in sync and I was enjoying every moment of it. I pulled away and looked up into his eyes one more time.

3rd Person

"This is the choice I'm making." She told him. Chuck smirked at her as he leaned in one more time and quickly kissed her before walking out, allowing her dad to come back in.

"I didn't see anything." He told her.

"Shut up." She laughed at him before opening the bag of food he brought her.

~

Chuck went back home as he made his way to his room.

He softly planted himself of the bed with his hands behind his head. He was glad he got to have the chance to kiss the girl. Hopefully his girl.

~

Mackenzie woke up to the sound of snoring. She lifted her head up as saw that her dad was in the chair next to her.

A soft knock came upon the door as she looked towards it direction.

Nate stood in the doorway and gestures for her to come into the hallway.

Mackenzie put all of her strength into getting off the bed. She made her way into the hallway and Nate welcomed her with a hug.

"Morning" He tells her.

"Morning." She greets him.

"There is something I have to tell you." Nate tells her.

"What is it?" Mackenzie askes him worried.

"I feel like this thing between us isn't really working out." He tells her. She is taken back by what he said.

"Why?" She asked sadly.

"C'mon Mac. I saw Chuck and you last night." He admits to her.

"Nate I'm sorry." She says.

"You don't need to. You like him. You like him more than me. It's okay. I get it. I'm not gonna be one of those guys who forces you to stay with him." Nate tell her.

"Nate I am truly sorry." She says once again.

"Mac, it's okay." He goes closer to her and places a kiss on her forehead.

"I'll see you around." He tells her as he walks off, leaving Makenzie utterly guilty.

~

Gosh damnnnn Mac

Back at it again with Chuck Bass.

Hoped you liked it! Give me some ideas!

Love you all!

~J🦄