Too Many Situations

Depuis le début

"Are you sure?" Chara raised an eyebrow at him.

Before he could answer, his head shot up when he heard the sound of calling from far away. With wide eyes, Ren began to look all over the lounge until his brown eyes spotted Asriel and Kubo. The one-eyed Puppeteer was quiet, whereas the goat boy was the one shouting with both his hands around his muzzle. Both of them seemed puzzled, but with what?

Chara narrowed her red eyes at the blond boy, wondering what he was looking at. But when she turned her head to the direction he was looking, she let out a loud gasp. Meanwhile, Clarissa, Michael, and Nona stopped their conversation after hearing the young girl's gulp of air. The three turned to the other two who were sitting on a two-seated velvet couch. Once they shifted their heads to the direction they were looking, their eyes widen. Then, Michael's voice shattered the silence as soon as the young boys got closer.

"What are you two doing?" He asked, prompting the boys to turn their gazes to him.

"Oh! Hey, Mike!" Asriel said with a nervous grin. "How are you doing?"

"I have too many words to describe how I'm feeling right now." Michael said, swiping his hand in the air. "Now, can you two please answer my question?"

Before Kubo could answer, Asriel turned his head to the right. "Chara?!" He exclaimed as soon as he noticed the young Mimic sitting beside Ren on the velvet couch.

"Asriel," Chara's blood-colored eyes widen before she hopped off the couch. "I-I-I-" She was beginning to stutter. "I-I'm so sorry! I was-"

"You don't have to tell me anything." The snow white goat Monster said. "We figured why you ran off on us already. It's because Atlas is here for you."

In response, she placed both her hands on top of her head and let out a series of loud whimpers. That was when Asriel's eyes widen, for he realized that he let the words slip out of his mouth.

"Great!" Ren said with a stoic glare before pointing his hand at Chara. "You made her freak out!"

"I'm sorry!" Asriel grabbed the Mimic by the shoulders. "That slipped out of my mouth! I didn't mean to worry you!"

As his brother began to ramble, Kubo looked up at the three other humans. "How did you guys manage to find her?" He wanted to know, raising an eyebrow.

"Alex found her in one of the bathrooms here." Nona answered. "We were all shocked when we realized that Chara found her way here because she wanted to find the source of her past."

"And I can't help but assume that you kids found her before any of us did." Clarisssa pointed a finger at him.

"Well, yeah." Kubo nodded in confirmation. "Because of that, Frisk became distant with us until later on."

"Why's that?" Michael asked.

"We can't talk about that with Chara around. Frisk wants to tell her herself. Only she knows what happened to her, after all."

"Okay." Nona nodded. "We can talk about that another time-"

"Also," Kubo held up his hand. "As soon as Asriel and I reunited with the girls, we were approached by Romeo."

"Really?" Michael blinked in surprise.

"It was unexpecting for an executive to approach four children, I must admit. But when he did come to us, he warned up about some certain things."

"Like what?" Clarissa asked, raising an eyebrow.

The one-eyed boy looked down at the ground with furrowed eyebrows. "He said there was evil lurking in this coliseum and he was dealing with a personal situation. We did find out about what kind of situation he was in when we eavesdropped on his conversation with his assistant. We discovered-"