The Executive

After reuniting with the others in the audience, Alex can already see Team USA fighting against Team UK. From what she had already noticed, one player in the British League was out and so was only one member in the American League, that one being Sans. The Delta section of the audience began to roar with cheers after Petra took out another of Team UK. She then watched as Bendy fired at another of Team UK, with him only standing. Not before he threw a bomb at him. When it exploded, the demon-like teen was blasted all the way to the wall of the battlefield. He was out of the match in an instant and the Delta section groaned with disappointment.

"Bendy!" Boris, Yang and Ruby yelled.

Now, only two people of those two groups remained. Team USA being Petra and Weiss while Team UK being the one who threw the bomb at Bendy and a rabbit-eared girl. Alex, who had noticed the girl, began to recognize her.

"Wait." Alex said, shaking her head. "Is that Velvet?"

The blue-haired girl squinted at the rabbit-eared Faunus. When she examined her closely, she had started to realize her as the Faunus from the cruise ship to Strange Island: Velvet Scarlatina.

"Oh my gosh. Velvet!" She began to jump and wave her arms. "Velvet! Over here!"

Meanwhile, the brown-haired rabbit Faunus stopped fighting and turned to the Delta section of the audience. When she heard Alex's screaming, she noticed her in the front of the section. Her brown eyes widen. When she grinned and lifted an arm to give away a wave, that was when she was struck with a kick in the face by Petra. With that, Alex stopped waving and jumping and she looked at the hologram to find the rabbit girl's photo turning gray along with the heart next to it.

"And Little Miss Scarlatina is out!" The male voice exclaimed. "Looks like she got distracted by someone she knows!"

A hologram appeared above the heads of the audience, showing the girl trying to wave to Alex before she was kicked by the flame-haired woman. Meanwhile, Jonas, Ren, Clarissa, Nona, Carly and Michael turned their gaze to her, each one wearing a stoic expression. In response, Alex winced before she gave away a shrug and a nervous laugh.

Soon, the match was over and Team USA won against their rivals. Right now, Alex and the other humans were with Petra, Sans, Weiss and Bendy, who were waiting for their next turn in the tournament. Team Canada was currently fighting against Team Rio, so they were currently on break. Meanwhile, Alex turned to find the rabbit girl, or Velvet as she called her, walking down the hallway with an ice pack on her left cheek where a bruise formed.

"Hey." Alex said and she stopped to turn around and look at her. "I'm sorry for distracting you during your fight against Team USA."

"It's alright." Velvet shook her head and lifted her free hand. "After all, it was nice to see you and your friends again, Alexandra. It has been quite sometime since we last seen each other."

"Was it?" Clarissa grinned.

"Yeah. We could have given each other our numbers in order to stay in touch."

"Wait." Weiss said, standing up from the bench and looking at Velvet. "You know these humans?"

"They were in the cruise ship to Strange Island when we first met." The rabbit girl explained before she looked at Michael and Carly. "But, I don't remember you two."

"You don't know me." Michael sighed. "I'm just Alex's brother."

"And I'm their friend." Carly said.

"And I am completely confused." Bendy said, standing from the bench.

"Excuse me," An unfamiliar voice said.

Flinching, everyone turned their heads around to find an unfamiliar someone standing behind them. He was a middle-aged man with bright red hair and a short tuft of hair on his chin. His attire consists of a dark red suit with a black tie and a gold belt around his waist. In his hand was a closed suitcase. All they could all do was look at the man with blank expressions on each of their faces.

"Can we help you?" Alex was the first to speak to him.

"Yes." The man nodded. "I seek to have a word with Mr. Asgore Dreemurr. I suspect that he is here somewhere."

"I got this." Weiss held up her rapier before putting her right hand on her forehead.

The others just looked at her with raised eyebrows before a white glyph appeared above their heads. They all looked at it until a familiar goat-like Monster fell out with an empty shot glass in his hand and his rear inside a chair. Once Asgore made contact with the floor, the shot glass shattered into small pieces and so did the chair. Once the glyph disappeared, Asgore groaned and sat up.

"Are you okay?" Nona asked, looking at the goat man with a concerned look.

"I have been falling for thirty minutes..." Asgore replied before he got up on his feet and looked at the snow-haired girl. "Weiss?"

"Please forgive me, sir." Weiss said. "I only summoned you here because someone wanted to speak with you."

Raising an eyebrow, the goat man looked around until he found the red-haired man standing in front of him. "Uh, howdy..."

"Hello, Mr. Dreemurr." The man began. "My name is Romeo, a Strange One executive for the Strange Games. One of your Youth Members summoned you here so I can have a word with you. Perhaps, we should do this in private."

"Uh, sure." Asgore nodded.

"Perfect. Follow me."

Soon, everyone else watched as Asgore began to walk with the man known as Romeo. All Alex, Jonas, Ren, Clarissa, Nona and Michael could do was raise an eyebrow while the others looked with blank expressions. Everything fell silent until Weiss spoke.

"For some reason, I don't trust him."

"You and me both, princess." Bendy replied. "You and me both."

"Since when were you on my side?" Weiss looked down at him.

"Since the beginning. So, I'm in your hair now." He grinned and crossed his arms.

Meanwhile, the others looked at Bendy with looks of confusion. That was when he noticed all of the eyes on him. Rolling his own crimson eyes, he began to walk away from the group while he grabbed Weiss' arm and dragged her away from them. Meanwhile, the others watched as both Bendy and Weiss walked off.

"Well," Velvet said, shuffling her feet. "I best be going."

Then, the rabbit-eared girl ran off with the group watching her. Sans and Petra looked at Alex, Ren, Clarissa, Nona and Jonas, each of them giving away a shrug. For Weiss and Bendy, they began to turn left into another hallway in pursuit of Asgore and Romeo.

"And just what are you intending?" Weiss gave the short demon Monster a raised eyebrow.

"Just a little bit of spying on their little conversation." Bendy gave her a sly grin.