Part 13

You let out a soft sigh after you washed your face with some cold water, hoping you'd calm down some more but you were still angry. How dare they speak like you weren't there? You didn't know what hurt you more; your team talking about the three of you as if you weren't there or still after all this time, there were some still acting like Bucky was to blame for what HYDRA made him do.

"Doll, you okay?" a small smile filled your lips once you heard Bucky's soft voice.

You opened the door to your bathroom, nodding slowly. "I'm fine." you sighed a little, suddenly feeling very guilty. "I'm sorry if I embarrassed you out there, Bucky," you whispered, tears starting to form.

"Hey, no, c'mere-" Bucky quickly closed the gap that was between the two of you and pulled you into his arms, holding you close. "The last thing you did was embarrass me, doll." he soothed as he ran his hand through your hair.

You sniffled as you held onto him. "I didn't?" he shook his head softly before pressing a kiss to your forehead. "So, what did I do?" you asked looking up to Bucky, gulping slightly when you saw he was already grinning. "Buck-"

He crashed his lips against yours taking your breath away and making you stumble backward a little. He kept moving until he had you firmly pinned against the wall, rolling his hips until you gasped out loud.

"Please-" you begged shamelessly, already wanting Bucky's cock.

He chuckled darkly as he pulled back from you. "What do you want, baby girl?" he whispered against your ear, sending shivers down your spine.

"Fuck me."

----------------------------

Steve made it clear to everyone that there were to be no more comments about your relationship unless it was of support for the three of you. Once he was satisfied there'd be no more upset for you, or for Bucky for that matter, he headed back to his room thinking that's where you'd be but as he passed your room he heard moans coming from the other side of the door.

He pushed the door open and immediately began grinning when he saw what was transpiring between the pair of you.

You were on your hands and knees facing the door as Bucky fucked you from behind, his metal hand wrapped around your hair tightly as he slammed into you. You looked so beautiful as your head was held back, allowing Steve to see the sweat trickle down your throat towards your breasts that were jiggling with every thrust of Bucky's hips that were hitting you deep inside. Your face contorting with pleasure whilst you screamed praises as Bucky fucked you occasionally his right hand would hit your ass as he growled.

"Look who's come to watch, babygirl?" Bucky winked at Steve who had just shut the door. His raging boner was obvious in his jeans as he walked across the room.

You looked up smiling, holding your hand out to Steve. "Cap?"

He shook his head with a wide smile as he held his hands up and sat on the chair in the corner of the room. "No, no, please, carry on," he smirked as he watched Bucky fuck you good.

Bucky leaned forwards so he could press his lips to your ear. "You like our Cap watching us, baby girl?" he asked glancing over to where Steve was sat, unbuckling his pants.

You nodded with a moan pushing yourself back onto Bucky's cock. He moved his flesh hand round your front and over your breasts until he wrapped his fingers around your throat lightly. Steve watched every movement, like a hawk watching his prey, as he pulled his cock out.

"You're squeezing my cock, so, good, baby girl," he whispered. "Fuck, you're gonna cum aren't you?" he smirked against your neck. You nodded with a whimper, your voice lost because of the pleasure. "Touch yourself... What you say, Steve, should I let her cum all over my cock?"