Part 3

You stood in the lab humming along to your music as you worked on your latest project.

You'd been in the lab most of the morning working so you hadn't really seen anyone except Bruce and occasionally Tony. Steve and Bucky had been training new recruits with the others since dawn. The pair of them leaving bed at the same time first thing woke you from your sleep. You didn't really like it when one of them had to leave you but when it was both of them, you hated it.

All any of you wanted to do today was be together since it was your three month anniversary. Stupid, yes but if it meant the three of you got to be naked then the boys were more than happy to celebrate with you.

"The best thing about bein' a woman, is the prerogative to have a little fun and..." you shook your hips as you danced to the music, getting lost in the moment, you didn't even notice the ding of the elevator.

The sound of clapping and whistling behind you made you jump. Steve and Bucky were grinning like idiots in the doorway. "Well, isn't this a surprise." Bucky chuckled as he stepped into the lab.

You blushed, turning back around to turn the music off. As you did Steve followed Bucky. "Definitely is. If I'd have known a certain someone was putting on a show, I would have run here." Steve stood on your right side as Bucky stood on your left.

"Shut up." you smiled as you continued to work.

"Is this what you do when you say you're 'working'?" Bucky asked in a teasing tone. "Cause, if so, I'm gonna start working in here." you shook your head staying quiet. "What you say, Steve?"

"Oh yeah..." Steve nodded. "That way we can keep an eye on those lab techs, too. I mean, seeing this-" Steve stepped closer to you, as he placed his large hand over the curve of your ass making you gasp a little as he rubbed circles over it. "-moving the way it was, is mesmerizing, don't you agree, Buck?"

Bucky stepped closer so his chest was touching your arm as his hand joined Steve's. "Definitely," he whispered. "We have a little treat for you, baby girl." Bucky held a small black box out in front of you.

You raised your eyebrow a little as you took it from him. "I thought we were doing the whole 'anniversary thing', later?" you asked.

Steve nodded. "We are but, this is to prepare, for then," he whispered. You gulped nodding at him. Both of their eyes darkened as they stared at you, waiting. "Go on." Steve smiled softly at you.

"Open it." Bucky grinned.

You slowly began to open it, revealing a black silk pouch. You raised your eyebrow as you placed it down onto your desk, lifting the pouch from the box. It was heavy whatever was inside. You pulled the tie open and gasped a little as you emptied the contents out into your hand.

There lied a large silver buttplug that had a red and black gem on the bottom of it. You were a little shocked by their gift. You'd never used anything like this in the three months you'd been together.

"Do you like it, baby girl?" Bucky whispered as he leaned in closer to you.

You nodded slowly, your eyes not leaving the buttplug. "Hmm, sure... I mean, I'm little shocked that you two went out and bought this but, why? Is it not good what we do already?" you asked looking from Steve to Bucky.

Steve shook his head as he placed his hand over yours, covering the item. "Baby, you've got nothing to worry about." he smiled, taking it from your hand. "Right, Buck?"

"Right." Bucky nodded. "Baby, you know how much Stevie and I love your ass." he grinned as his hand ran over your ass again. "This is just, us, getting you ready for tonight." he smiled against your hair as he lightly squeezed your cheek. "Plus, it's a real turn-on knowing that, that will be in your tight little hole for the next six or so hours." he grinned, pressing his semi-hard cock against your hip. "Right, Steve?"