Part 8

Bucky slowly slid his thick cock in and out of your asshole causing you to moan around Steve's equally big cock. What started off as movie night between the three of you in Steve's room had quickly turned into the three of you being naked and Bucky fucking you over the chair arm that was in the corner of Steve's room as Steve shoved his cock in your mouth.

"Oh, fuck!" Steve groaned as he placed his hand on the back of your head, pushing you further onto his cock.

Bucky bit his lip as he watched Steve's cock disappear into your mouth, knowing how good it felt. "Fuck, baby, you suck cock so good." he praised you, slapping his hand onto your right ass cheek and giving it a squeeze.

You moaned louder, pushing yourself back, his cock hitting deeper. "Fuck!" Steve moaned. "Do that again."

Bucky repeated his action getting the same reaction making him grin at the pair of you. "I'm so close, please, tell me you are too?" he asked.

Steve whimpered as he nodded. "God, yes..." You moaned around Steve's cock, your tongue swirling around his tip before you suckled on it. "OH SHIT!" Steve cried out as he came.

Bucky quickly moved his metal hand round and pressed his fingers to your clit and began rubbing fast circles over it as he began to fuck you faster and harder. "Fuck! That's it, baby..."

You pulled off Steve's cock gasping for air after you had licked every last drop of cum up. "FUCK FUCK FUCK!" you cried out.

Bucky dropped his head to your neck and sucked your flesh as he felt you tense up. Steve knelt on the floor beside you and dipped his head between your legs, drinking up every last drop of your juices as you let go as you came. Your pulsing pussy had Bucky cuming too with a bark, his cock buried deep in your ass.

"Oh shit." he groaned as he fell to the side, his arms still wrapped around you.

There was a moment's silence between the three of you as you all caught your breaths. Slowly you slipped off Bucky's cock, only to curl onto his lap as the pair of you sat in the chair. Steve stayed sat on the floor, his face and neck covered in you and little of Bucky too. He dropped his back onto the cushion, purring as you tangled your fingers into his sweaty locks.

"I love you, two," Steve spoke first.

You nodded smiling softly against Bucky's neck that was sticky from sweat. "Me too."

Bucky nodded chuckling. "And me."

----------

Tony sat at the opposite side of the conference table watching you and Steve whisper to each other, giggling, touching. He'd been watching the pair of you for the last few days and had definitely noticed a change.

"So, we're all agreed. We move out in one hour?" everyone nodded muttering 'yes, sir' to Fury. He nodded before dismissing everyone.

You stood to your feet closely followed by Steve and Tony, Bucky followed with Sam and the others. "Okay, gear up and meet at the quinjet in one-"

"Hour. Yeah, we were all at the same meeting, Ice-cube." Tony sighed walking off. As soon as he was far enough away he came to a stop sighing deeply. He'd been like this for the last week or so. He couldn't help it. A man he had once called a dear-friend was, no other word for it, dicking his best-friends daughter behind his back. Steve was warned when he met you he was to stay well clear of you.

"What's going on with Tony?" Steve asked as the pair of you walked up to the Quinjet.

You shrugged sighing. "I don't know. He's been, off for a while... Maybe it's something to do with Pepper." you shrugged, scowling at the thought of her once again appearing in Tony's life.

Steve nodded sighing. "Maybe." he took a seat on the empty Quinjet.

The two of you had made sure to get to the Quinjet with plenty of time to spare. Steve liked being early and well prepared, you liked to sit in the calm before the storm, keep your mind steady, whereas Bucky liked to keep busy right to the last minute.

Steve watched as you bent over and made sure your shoelaces were tied tightly on your boots, smiling as he watched you undo them, twist them into a knot then pat them three times. When he noticed you did this another two times he could tell you were nervous.

He sighed as he sat up. "Y/N-" he called out to you.

You looked up from your boots sighing, knowing you had been caught by Steve. He gave you a soft, caring smile as he tapped his thigh with his right hand. You walked over to him and sat down where he wanted you to, Steve's left arm slipping around your waist and right hand laying on your knee.

"Sweetheart, you don't need to be nervous." he soothed his hand over your knee.

You nodded with a sigh as you looked down at his hand. "I know, I'm just- this is the biggest mission I've ever been on, Steve. What if, I mess up? I don't want to let you down-"

"Hey, hey... look at me." Steve lifted his hand and placed it under your chin, "I know, you're going to do fine. Just remember, don't do anything stupid like me or Tony and use this-" he smiled as he tapped your head making you smile. "-and you'll be golden." he smiled, cupping your cheek so you'd look at him again. "I love you, Y/N."

"I love you, too."

You leaned forwards wrapping your arms around Steve's neck as you pressed your lips to his in a soft kiss. You moaned quietly as Steve slowly moved his hand to the back of your head and slipped his tongue into your mouth. It wasn't a rushed or hard kiss, it was two people just reminding each other of their love.

*coughing* You and Steve quickly pulled apart from each other. "Great, just what I want to see. A live show of you two sneaking about behind my back." Tony glared at you.

"Tony! I can explain." you jumped up followed by Steve.

"Stark, before you-"

Tony held his hand up. "Don't," he warned him. "Not now, not about this." he shook his head. "You were warned, Rogers."

"Tony-"

You cut Steve off. "Warned? About what?" you asked looking to Steve then back to Tony. "About, what?" you snapped.

"Hey, what's going on?" Sam asked as he walked onto the Quinjet followed by everyone else. Silence spread across everyone as Tony and Steve glared at each other. "Steve? Y/N?"

You shook your head sighing before putting a fake annoyed look. "Nothing... they're just, having one of their moments." you rolled your eyes jokingly. "We should get going." you stepped in front of Tony, pleading with him. "Please." you placed your hand on his only for him to snatch it away and walked off. You looked behind you to where Steve had sat down again with Thor and Sam, his eyes left you and moved to where Tony was with Bruce.

"Hey." Bucky stepped onto the quinjet sporting a small frown of his own. "Sweetheart?"

You turned to face him. "Tony saw me and Steve kissing." you sighed deeply. "And now he's gone all... petulant child on me." you rolled your eyes again. You swear, sometimes the men among the Avengers were children... that, or dicks.