Thank You, Mr. Henry Cavill

No this is not a new addition. Nor am I writing to tell y'all I intend to start a new book. I may, however, go ahead and publish the many unfinished pieces that are here since it may encourage some of you to write your own stories or turn my idea into something that can be shared within this community.

Also, I write because wouldn't it be funny if Henry Cavill came across this and read it?

Like I am aware he does read his own comments or even ventures into forums for things that interest him, but has he ever ventured out into fan fiction?

If that's the case; Hello Henry, welcome. I do apologize if at any point through reading this(if read at all), I made you feel uncomfortable. I can assure, after a year, coming back to read what was written(and with a single girl mindset now), I may be a little mortified by what I've unleashed into the world. As a lady who finds the unwanted attention of men a bit... uncomfortable, I can understand why you probably wouldn't welcome it.

However, Mr. Cavill, please understand that when this was written, I was confident within the security of my relationship and at the time these were truly just fantasies. Through them I was introduced to a side of your fandom that I did not believe actually existed until this little book.

This wonderful bunch has made writing this book truly enjoyable and they provided me with the encouragement and motivation to continue on until finally, sometime last year, a feeling was placed inside me that told me to just end this book. T'was unfortunate, however, I knew it was intuition.

I've only returned to just say a big fat THANK YOU to you, Henry Cavill. If it were not for you, and your incredible supporters, this book would have probably never seen the light of day. Though it comes second in vote, it is number one in most views. Something I also never truly believed to happen.
And I also say thank you because this book came about during a time when I needed a nice escape from reality.
Many knew at the start (because I expressed it often) that I was completely content in my relationship. Quite happy even. Often said and felt that if Henry Cavill did ever come across me and wanted to be with me, I would turn him away for what I already had. I'm single now, Henry, and I have to ask that we start off as friends, but sure I'd love to be with you.
Joking aside, you have also helped me through my transition from relationship to single. However... I did put you aside for a chicken nugget sugar daddy and let's just say that mission failed. However, Tinder did produce a nice fling and a new friend. Apparently I have to buy my own chicken nuggets though.
But now I am okay with the idea of being single. And with you providing me the knowledge that my ideal man does exist, I won't be settling for anything less anymore.

So I say; Thank you, Henry Cavill for being the Mr. Darcy to my Jane Hayes. I only ask that you continue to be so until my Mr. Nobley comes to whisk me away with talk about how I am his fantasy. I'm not opposed to you playing the role, if you so wish. But I also won't be heartbroken if you would rather just be acquaintances. I will, however, be upset if you deprive me of presence of your most faithful canine companion.

Sincerly,

A wolf with too many opinions