Holiday Fling

It was in his touch, the way his tender fingers caressed the back of my hand and glided up my arm stopping directly at the base of my neck.

His blue eyes sparkled from the dim lighting in front of him. I could see that small patch of brown that merged with his blue. It made him unique. It made him real.

Someone as gorgeous as Henry Cavill didn't seem real, even his touch seemed... I don't know, just like it wasn't real, yet that eye, the brown and blue merging together, it reminded me he was real.

Henry was a human being much like I. He had flaws, much like I did myself. Slight imperfections that were still beautiful in my eyes.

I noticed now that the palm of his large hand was cupping my chin as he tilted my head back. His thick lashes slowly shielding his eyes from view as his face grew closer to mine.

Soft as rose petals his lips were. It was like kissing a sheet of silk. They had tasted delicious too, though the taste remained unfamiliar to me. It was sweet, however. A hint of honey almost. Perhaps it could be from the beer he had just been sipping.

"Henry," I gasped as a cold hand slipped under my navy blouse and rested on the curve of my back just below my bra. Goosebumps erupted all over my skin as my face grew warm. Henry only grinned as he brought his other hand down to place it under my shirt.

This hand was not as cold as the other. Perhaps because it had been on me instead of once holding his cold glass of beer.

"Henry," my voice was barely above a whisper this time. He had removed his hand to pick up his glass and take another sip of his beer. He hummed in response to me calling his name and turned to look at me with hooded lids once he placed his glass back down.

This was all too unreal. Henry Cavill standing before me, kissing me, caressing me. We had only met a short while ago, yet it felt like I had known him my entire life.

He was still staring at me, his eyes more open now and a brow raised as he peered down at me. I only smiled up at the handsome actor. My mind had slipped away to thoughts of only him so I had forgotten what I was going to tell him.

Sensing this, Henry chuckled as he brushed back a strand of my dark brown hair and rested his icy cold palm on my warm cheek.

I had to close my eyes and grit my teeth to avoid causing a scene in this bar. His hand was cold. It was only natural that I wanted to yelp and pull away from his touch.

His deep chuckle brought me back to where we sat on the stools in this dark empty bar. In the background, the faint sound of alternative rock could be heard among the conversation between an old drunk man and the bartender.

"I believe it is time we get out of here," he said turning away from me to fish a black leather wallet from the back of his khaki pants and placed down his card.

"What do you say to this being on me?" I asked softly as I plucked his card up from the bar and handed it back to him. It was the least I could do for his generosity and always paying for every little date we went on while he was here.

Henry looked as if he was going to protest, but one look towards him told me he reconsidered that idea. He had promised me he'd let me pay for something eventually, though I'm certain he made that promise hoping I'd forget. I didn't forget.

Once the tab was paid for we exited the bar and started to walk down the quiet street. I wasn't a Miami native so I was on high alert when we turned corners or just when I saw another person or people in general.

We had walked in silence, Henry occasionally rubbing his forehead while I literally looked like that one mom from some movie where she is petrified and clutching her purse. Oh, why can't I think of the movie? I'm thinking of Petunia from Harry Potter, but I know it's not her.