Instagram

The moon was still out and forcefully shining through her battered blinds when she woke up for the fifth time that night. Exhausted and irritated, she tossed the heavy blanket and laid there. She blinked a few times and yawned loudly before rolling over to the edge of the bed.

Just on the floor was her phone where it laid charging. Reaching down, though it was a challenge for her to do, she picked up the tiny device and pulled it free from its cord and turned it on. At first, the bright light was blinding, but after a few blinks and rubbing her eyes, she turned the phone back on and set off to exploring the marvelous world of social media.

From Facebook to Pinterest, to finally, Instagram, she decided to scroll through her feed for all the latest on those that she followed. There were a few recent posts from Tom Felton and of course, Armie Hammer, just a few from the cast of Southern Charm and Lily Pulitzer, and she couldn't forget about the World of Warcraft account she followed that posted daily. But then there was that one, the one that stood out to her the most. The one posted by the one and only, Henry Cavill.

She smiled as she saw the picture and then scrolled to read the caption posted with it. Her smile doubled in size as she continued staring at the picture and debating about what comment to leave. And then she finally figured it out and left her comment. A comment that was no different than the others and would immediately get lost amongst the other thousand of comments. He would never see her comment, so why did she even bother trying? With a heavy sigh, she tossed the phone beside her and rolled onto her back and tried for the sixth time that night, to go back to bed.

Morning came, though it still felt remotely close to night since the sun was barely visible through the gray coverage outside. She woke feeling groggy as ever and regretting her horrible sleep patterns.

She rolled over, her back to the window, and picked up her phone to see what had happened within the last few hours she had fallen back to sleep. Nothing on Facebook. That was no big surprise. Twitter was pretty empty too. Then there was Instagram with a few updated, but none worth getting excited about.

With a sigh, she was about to just turn off her phone and get up to go start her day when she noticed a little red notification icon in the corner. Curious, she clicked on it and was surprised to find that in her inbox was a message from none other than Henry Cavill, but how? Why? Was this even really Henry Cavill?

She clicked on the message which she briefly read before clicking on the image to confirm if it led back to his profile.

Her eyes doubled in size. There was no way. Maybe it was a fluke? There was no way that picture lead back to the real profile of Henry Cavill with his blue checkmark and followers of 2.9 million.

She was dreaming. Yeah, that's it. This was all one big kooky dream and she would wake up anytime soon now.

But when she didn't and the urge to pee was real, she sat up and made her way out of her room to her bathroom, only stopping once because she bumped into the door due to her eyes still being glued to her phone.

It was official, this was not a dream. The fact that she was peeing and there was a burning pain in her side from the doorknob confirmed it all. So what was she to do now? What did one say?

She sat back against the toilet seat and sighed. Maybe she could start with a thank you? Not only did he compliment her, he had even gone as far as offering her a few words of advice. And then, then there was the last part of the message that had included his number for her and her alone.

And so instead of replying to his message on Instagram, which she felt she should have done, she went ahead and added the number into her phone and decided to text her response.