Timeline

𝐑𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐘 𝐎'𝐃𝐀𝐈𝐑
Timeline

A guide through Riley's life — for me and you because this bitch has such an eventful life lmao

𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟏
   ↳ November 2nd; Riley Juniper O'Dair is born to Athena and Rob O'Dair in Manhattan, New York.

𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟑
   ↳ 2-years-old; Riley causes an explosion that kills Athena O'Dair and, presumably, Rob.
   ↳ 2-years-old; Riley is taken in by S.H.I.E.L.D.

𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟕
   ↳ 6-years-old; Riley is sent out on the field for the first time.

𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟖
   ↳ 7-years-old; Riley is sent out on the field for the second time.
   ↳ Tony Stark reveals to the world that he is Iron Man.

𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟗
   ↳ 8-years-old; Natasha Romanoff begins training Riley.

𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟎 (Iron Man 2)
   ↳ 9-years-old; Riley is introduced to Tony Stark.
   ↳ 9-years-old; Thor comes to Earth for the first time.

𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟏
   ↳ Captain America is retrieved from the ice.
   ↳ 10-years-old; Riley graduates academically at a high school level and completes her training under Agent Romanoff. She is a level 7 agent.

𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟐 (The Avengers)
   ↳ 11-years-old; Riley is officially recruited as the youngest Avenger of all time.
   ↳ 11-years-old; Roman crash-lands on Earth.
   ↳ 11-years-old; Loki gives Riley the idea of calling herself "Valor"

𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟒 (Captain America: The Winter Soldier)
   ↳ 13-years-old; Riley joins Steve, Natasha, and Sam in taking down S.H.I.E.L.D. and discovering who the Winter Soldier is.

𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟓 (Avengers: Age of Ultron)
   ↳ 14-years-old; Riley and the Avengers meet the Maximoff twins.
   ↳ 14-years-old; The Avengers defeat Ultron.

𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟔 (Captain America: Civil War)
   ↳ 15-years-old; Riley joins Team Iron Man.
   ↳ 15-years-old; Riley is formally introduced to Spider-Man.

𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟕 (Spider-Man: Homecoming)
   ↳ 15-years-old; Riley graduates from Columbia University through online courses.
   ↳ Fall; 15-years-old; Adventures in Babysitting begins two months before the Spider-Man: Homecoming plot. Riley turns 16-years-old after the events of Spider-Man: Homecoming.
   ↳ Spring; Riley bonds with Peter and the Midtown gang many months before the war.

𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟖 (Avengers: Infinity War)
   ↳ 16, going on 17-years-old; Riley fights in Infinity War in the spring.
   ↳ 16, going on 17-years-old; Riley is taken by Thanos to Titan II.

𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑 (Avengers: Endgame)
   ↳ 16-years-old; Riley time travels 5 years into the future after destroying the Infinity Stones. She returns approximately one month before Scott is freed from the Quantum Realm.
   ↳ April; 16-years-old; Riley fights alongside the Avengers, ending the Infinity War and reversing the Decimation.
   ↳ May; The Avengers travel to Wakanda for emergency recovery for the majority of May.
   ↳ June 2nd; 16-years-old; Riley attends Tony Stark and Pepper Potts's official wedding. Steve returns the stones to their proper time on the same day. Steve passes the title of the leader of the Avengers to Riley.
   ↳ July 13th; 16-years-old; Tony and Pepper return from their honeymoon in the Maldives.
   ↳ July 17th; 16-years-old; First day of summer camp at Camp Mirkhaven.
   ↳ July 23rd; Roman and Riley are reunited.
   ↳ August 2nd; Riley has her big press conference.
   ↳ August 3rd; Summer camp ends. Adventures in Babysitting officially concludes.

𝟐𝟎𝟑𝟑
   ↳ Between December 25th and December 31st; The post-credits chapter of Adventures in Babysitting occur. And they lived happily ever after!

[ ADDITIONAL TIMELINE FOR ACT 3 OF AIB ]
this is mostly for me to keep track of lol

End of Act Two (Tony and Pepper's wedding) — Friday, June 2nd, 2023
Chapter 01 — Monday, July 10th
Chapter 02 — Monday, July 17th
Chapter 03 — Tuesday, July 18th
* Peter gives Riley the bracelet * — Wednesday, July 19th
Chapter 04 — Thursday, July 20th
Chapter 05 — Saturday, July 22nd (w/ the flashbacks occurring on July 20th and 21st respectively)
Chapter 06 — Sunday, July 23rd
Chapter 07 — Sunday night, July 23rd
Chapter 08 — Monday, July 24th
Chapter 09 — Friday, July 28th
Chapter 10 — Sunday, July 30th
Chapter 11 — Sunday, July 30th (continued)
Chapter 12 — Tuesday, August 1st (afternoon)
Chapter 13 — Tuesday, August 1st (evening)
Chapter 14 — Wednesday, August 2nd
Chapter 15 — Thursday, August 3rd
Post-Credits — Between December 25th and December 31st of 2033