Stella Capulet

𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀 𝐂𝐀𝐏𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐓
Shakespeare

𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀 𝐂𝐀𝐏𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐓Shakespeare

[ WHAT YOU KNOW THAT THEY DON'T ]

BOOK(s) — Skin & Bones
PUBLISHED STATE — Completed, as of 2018
UNIVERSE — Twilight (Book saga, film series)
FACE CLAIM — Emma Watson
LOVE INTEREST — Alice Cullen

[ THE SHAKESPEARE FILES ]

FULL NAME — Stella Angela Capulet
ALIAS(es) — Shakespeare, Stell, S, Star, Woman Out Of Time
DATE OF BIRTH — Unknown 1542
AGE — 470 but 20 (physically)
PLACE OF BIRTH — Volterra, Italy
SPECIES — Vampire, Time Manipulator
SEXUALITY — Lesbian

[ SIGNIFICANT RELATIONSHIPS ]

Biological Mother — Lady Capulet
Biological Father — Lord Capulet
Younger Sister — Juliet Capulet

Love Interest — Alice Cullen

Best Friend & Caregiver of — Irene Dae

OTHER ASSOCIATES — Minkyung Dae, Rory Swan, Olympian Coven, Volturi, Quileute Tribe

[ MISCELLANEOUS INFORMATION ]

EDUCATION — Educated by her family's nurse, Graduate of several high schools and universities

OCCUPATION(s) — Writer by the pen name of William Shakespeare, Student (occasionally)

RESIDENCE — Volterra, Italy (formerly); Biloxi, Missouri (formerly); Numerous unknown locations; Seattle, Washington (formerly); Forks, Washington

CAUSE OF DEATH/RESURRECTION — Caius Volturi

MENTAL ILLNESS(es) — PTSD

ABILITIES — Vampire
- Increased strength, stamina, speed, agility, flexibility
- Time Manipulator*

*Stella is a Manipulator. In the vampire world, there are several vampires with special abilities, some of them being manipulative abilities. For Stella, she can manipulate all aspects of time.

PERSONALITY — Stella is a modern-day Cupid. She's very romantic and loving. She's always smiling, even if she's been through hell. She's very silly and humorous, which is why she and Rory get along so well. She's strong, brave, and loyal. She's also very poetic and has a way with words that can turn anyone's insides into mush. Stella is very wholesome and humble (though she likes to make self-centered jokes. She never means them, of course). She always puts others before herself, which is a slight problem because her mate, Alice, always does the same. While she can be quite childish, she's very wise and knowledgeable. She's very patient, but when she's mad or annoyed, it's terrifying.

EARLY LIFE — Stella was born in Volterra, Italy as the first child to Lord and Lady Capulet. She is about 20-years-old, making her seven years older than her little sister, Juliet. Stella and her sister were educated by the family nurse and were taught, both, English and Italian. Stella was always considered an unorthodox child. During her time, it was normal for girls to become wedded at the age of 13; however, Stella refused to allow herself to marry someone she didn't love. She would always promise her parents she would find someone they would approve of, allowing them to focus on Juliet. Stella never had any interest in marrying a man though, no matter how much she forced herself to try and like men. People liked to refer to the eldest Capulet as the woman out of time.

In 1562, Stella and Juliet were riding in a carriage, discussing how Juliet desired greatly to marry a boy named Romeo Montague, whose family was a longterm rival of their's. During this, their carriage was compromised and resulted in the deaths of Juliet and the man taking them to the city. Technically, Stella should have died, but because her sister and their colleague were completely drained of their blood, it seemed that Stella only lived because whoever "stole their blood" was full. This resulted in Stella becoming a vampire.

When she rose to find her sister and family's escort dead, she grew distressed, causing their attacker to return to finish her off. However, rather than letting him kill her, Stellaa raised her hand and stopped time, allowing her to move before he could reach her. The man, shocked, decided to take Stella into the city and introduced her to the Volturi. This man was revealed to be Caius Volturi.

The Volturi wanted Stella to join their Guard after growing fascinated with her ability to manipulate time, but she refused. In response to this, the Volturi locked her away and tortured her with punishments and tests that included facing hoards of newborns until she agreed to join the Guard. During her time of torment, Stella, desperate to never forget her family and where she came from, sought out to write the story of her family. She wrote herself out of the narrative, worried that people would question her and her relations to a seemingly fictional family. Stella went on to write more stories alongside The Tragedy of Romeo and Juliet, including Hamlet and Julius Caesar. She went by the pen name of William Shakespeare due to the fact that women technically weren't supposed to be able to read and write. By going by the name of Shakespeare, Stella became a historical legend in the world of literature.

After decades of tormet and eventually joining the Volturi's Guard, Stella was inspired by a former member, Carlisle Cullen, to escape from their grasp. She had grown close to him in contrast to the others, who she only detested because of their continued hostility. Carlisle was the only one who was ever kind to Stella. She admired him and his courage greatly, following in his footsteps. When she announced her departure, she was shocked to find that the Volturi were open to her decision and claimed she always had a spot with them should she wish to return. It was apparent to her that the Volturi never cared that she hated them; they only caared for her marvelous manipulative gift.

Once she left, Stella traveled the world, seeing every country and town she could find. She eventually ended up in a small town called Biloxi, Missouri, where she was introduced to a girl named Mary Alice Brandon, otherwise known as her personal blood singer.