Irene Dae

𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐄
The Hybrid

[ WHAT YOU KNOW THAT THEY DON'T ]

BOOK(s) — Skin & Bones
PUBLISHED STATE — Completed, as of 2018
UNIVERSE — Twilight (Book saga, film series)
FACE CLAIM — Bae Joohyun
LOVE INTEREST — N/A

[ THE IRENE DAE FILES ]

FULL NAME — Irene Dae
ALIAS(es) — Rene
DATE OF BIRTH — 1st of January, 1925
AGE — 87 but 20 (physically)
PLACE OF BIRTH — Seattle, Washington
SPECIES — Half-human, half-vampire
SEXUALITY — Not stated, nor implied

[ SIGNIFICANT RELATIONSHIPS ]

Biological Mother — Minkyung Dae
Biological Father — Joham

Best friend/Caregiver — Stella Capulet

OTHER ASSOCIATES — Rory Swan, Renesmee Cullen, Olympian Coven, Quileuete Tribe

[ MISCELLANOUS INFORMATION ]

EDUCATION — Educated by Stella Capulet (homeschooled), Graduate of several high schools and universities

OCCUPATION(s) — Student (occasionally)

RESIDENCE — Seattle, Washington (formerly); Numerous unknown locations; Forks, Washington

ABILITIES — Vampire
- Increased strength, stamina, speed, agility, flexibility

PERSONALITY — Irene is the complete opposite of Stella. She is much quieter and reserved. She is very logical and always thinking four steps ahead. She's always wanted to go on an adventure of some sort, but she refuses to make herself receive more attention than necessary due to her long-term fear of the Volturi discovering her existence. She is very witty and loves dry humor. She can be goofy and childish, but only with Stella and Rory, once they're close. Irene is very studious and intelligent, like Stella. She looks up to Stella a lot, which is why they're still similar despite being polar opposites. She's often described as a "perfect angel" by Stella.

EARLY LIFE — Irene was born during a chilly sunrise in Seattle, Washington as the first and only child to a human named Minkyung Dae. She is also the daughter of a vampire named Joham. Note that it is unknown what number she is out of his numerous children, as Johan was notorious for sleeping with human women, impregnating them, and leaving them to die. When Minkyung realized she was pregnant, she stumbled into aa vampire named Stella Capulet. She grew fascinated by her case and offered to help her. Stella tried to help save Minkyung from her fatal pregnancy, but Minkyung ultimately died giving birth to Irene. For the next century or so, Stella raised Irene as her own. She taught her everything she knew until Irene stopped growing, which was when she was physically in her 20's. Irene and Stella became best friends, treating each other like sisters.