Rory Swan

𝐑𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐒𝐖𝐀𝐍
The Manipulator

[ WHAT YOU KNOW THAT THEY DON'T ]

BOOK(s) — Skin & Bones
PUBLISHED STATE — Completed, as of 2018
UNIVERSE — Twilight (Book saga, film series)
FACE CLAIM — Lily Collins
LOVE INTEREST — Jasper Hale

[ THE RORY SWAN FILES ]

FULL NAME — Lorelai Elena Swan
ALIAS(es) — Rory, Lor, Pumpkin, Squirt
DATE OF BIRTH — 12th of April, 1990
AGE — 17-18
PLACE OF BIRTH — Forks, Washington
SPECIES — Vampire, Manipulator
SEXUALITY — Bisexual

[ SIGNIFICANT RELATIONSHIPS ]

Biological Mother — Renée Dwyer
Biological Father — Charlie Swan
Step-Father — Phil Dwyer
Younger Sister — Isabella Swan

Love Interest — Jasper Hale

Brother-in-law — Edward Cullen
Niece/Blood Singer — Renesmee Cullen

OTHER ASSOCIATES — Stella Capulet, Irene Dae, Olympian Coven, Quiluete Tribe

[ MISCELLANEOUS INFORMATION ]

EDUCATION — Forks High School, College drop-out

OCCUPATION(s) — Student (formerly)

RESIDENCE — Forks, Washington (moved); Phoenix, Arizona (formerly); Forks, Washington (returned)

MENTAL ILLNESS(es) — Anorexia Nervosa, Depression, Anxiety

ABILITIES — Vampire
Increased strength, stamina, speed, agility, flexibility
- Remarkable self-control (a result of her eating disorder)
- Manipulator*

*Rory is a Manipulator. In the vampire world, there are several vampires with special abilities, some of them being manipulative abilities, such as manipulating emotions or the elements. However, Rory's gift is unique because she is a Manipulator, meaning that she can manipulate anything at will. This was derived from her strongest trait of being manipulative in her human life.

For more information, visit Act Two, Chapter 9.

PERSONALITY — Rory has always been closed off, but she's certainly more sociable than her sister and father. She was very much like her mother in her youth until she developed her mental illnesses. She's very humorous and sarcastic, most likely as a coping mechanism to make light of her situation. Rory is also quite pessimistic. She is very loyal to those she cares about and she is very loving once she lets people in. She would do anything for her family, especially her sister. She is very protective and can be aggressive when it comes to her loved ones, as well. Rory is blunt, truthful, and reckless. But she always acts with the thought of at least one overall outcome in mind, no matter what it is.

EARLY LIFE — Rory was born in Forks, Washington as the first child to Charlie and Renée. It is unspecified when, but it can be assumed that Charlie and Renée separated shortly after their second child, Isabella, was born. Renée moved to Phoenix, Arizona with her daughters and eventually remarried to Phil Dwyer. The Swan sisters were very close. Bella was more antisocial and shy, which made her cling to her big sister, whereas Rory wass closer to Bella due to her natural protective nature. Although they were very close, Rory began to pull away from her sister when she was diagnosed with Anorexia Nervosa, Depression, and Anxiety at 12-years-old. When things became too much for Renée to handle, she shipped Rory off to live with her father in Forks at 14-years-old. From there, Rory was introduced to Dr. Carlisle Cullen, who was convinced he could help her. She was also forced to befriend Jacob Black, the son of Charlie's best friend, Billy Black.

[ RECORDED QUOTES ]

You want to eat everyone, and I don't want to eat at all. Sounds to me like we'd be great friends.

Suck my skinny balls!

People say they love you, but people are liars.