"I need to go check on my son." I blurt out after just standing there for ten minutes. I start to run up into Iken's room to check on him. If I don't wake him up he'll sleep all day.

"Ramma!" Grayson yells before I reach the stairs. Flashbacks of Grayson roam through my mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Bubby wet's gow owside!" 

"We can't Ramma banana."

"Why wot bubby?"

"Because Ramma, there's an evil  dragon out there and if we go out we're going to get hurt."

"I dwon't want wou to wet huwrt, Bubby."

"I know Ramma."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"GET AWAY FROM HIM!" I shout as Richard continuously punches Grayson.

"Ramma get in your room, i'll be okay. I promise." He groans taking Richards punches.

"I can't leave you, Bubby." I say tears filling my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Holy crap Bubby! What happened to your leg!"

"I got shot."

"Please tell me it wasn't because of me."

"It wasn't Ramma. You did nothing wrong Richard is just a psychopath."

"So it was because of me?"

"Ramma NEVER blame yourself for anything that psychopath does to me."

"Why not? I'm the reason that it happened. If I just would've gotten him the right beer than he wouldn't have tried to hurt me and you wouldn't have gotten shot trying to protect me." 

"Dammit Ramma it wasn't your fault! It was all Richard. You should never have to go through that."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Bubby, what if something goes wrong. What if you or mommy gets hurt? I don't want to loose you."

"I know Ramma it will all be okay, I promise. We'll be free."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Bubby?" I say with tear filled eyes. I run up to him and wrap my legs around his waist.

"I'm so sorry for leaving, Ramma. I should have never left." He says tears rimming his eyes.

"It's not your fault bubby."

"Rem I know this is bad timing, but you should get ready. It's already four and we're leaving at six." 

"Ohhh where are you going?" Cami asks as I jump off of Grayson.

"Ya, where are we going?" I ask wondering what to wear.

"Somewhere fancy." He answers back making me roll my eyes. I've never really like fancy, sure I like the dressing up nice part but I like McDonalds way more.

"Ohh can I help you get  ready?" Cami asks jumping up and down. Grayson wraps his arms around her waist to prevent her from continuing her jumping.

"Sure, but i'm eating first.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

"I'm not fucking wearing that Cami!" I whisper-shout at her. She chose a very revealing dress with very revealing under garments to go with it.