hey~

Okay raise your hands for the next question:

how many of you had realized that I'm not going to be updating anymore?

Because I'm really not going to be.

There, I said it.

I'm really kinda... not a huge fan anymore??? Like, I like them as people pretty much but I've moved on to different music and different fandoms and really don't blog about them anymore???

Oh and please don't write in the comments "why won't you fucking update", "fucking update", "what the fuck you had be so excited for this", etc, etc, etc because that also just puts me away from possibly updating even more and I find it kinda rude? Like seriously is that how you ask an author to update a story? And yes people have commented like this.

So I just thought I'd say this.

And if anyone wants to know, this was the ending of TOS:

okay stuff happened that I don't remember..... Louis's birthday party, Harry finds out about Niall and Taylor and makes Taylor leave and go back home (that was the climax of the story), Taylor comes back, gets into fight with Harry, Harry ends up being alright with their relationship though a bit wary, they're all happy, and the epilogue started like the prologue did with Taylor at a manager's desk, talking about an acting job, except this time, Taylor gets the role she auditioned for. The last line of the book was going to be something like "You really are something, Other Styles" the end.

Okay, now lets talk about the account.

This account will most-likely stay up. But it will not be updated. Like, at all. I'm not going to publish any new stories because I'm only known on here as "the girl who wrore larry/one direction fanfiction". And I have an ao3 now and a tumblr but I'm not giving out the links unless I know who I'm talking to.

Because really, I'm writing completely different things and don't write real-people fanfiction anymore.

Okay so yeah, that was pretty much it... don't really know what else to say. It's been fun here, and I had a great almost-year on here with everyone. And I love all my fans. I was able to get to my goal of 200k reads on stories (my main three ones) and that has made me so happy, you don't even know. But now I'm kinda done with wattpad.

This has been,

GoingToNeverland