Sky of roses

"You.. You're smiling!" Finland shrieked, and smiled even wider. Sweden could hear his heart flapping like the wings of a butterfly as Finlands eyes shined from happiness. "I am?" The taller man asked, kind of embarrassed. Everybody knew that he did not smile often. "Yeah!" The Finn replied and stepped closer to Sweden. With every step the big nations heart started beating faster and faster.

Then something completely unexpected happened. Finland grabbed Swedens hand. I think I'm going to explode. Sweden was completely sure that he was blushing very visibly, as he looked at his short friend. "I just don't want to get lost in my thoughts again, and you'll keep me moving! Should we go?" Finland explained and asked, still smiling. Oh darling, if you'd know how lost I am in these feelings. The small nations facial expression had something else than pure happiness in it too, but Sweden wasn't too good with emotions, so he couldn't read it. Is he.. blushing a little? Probably not. "Yeah sure" The tall man finally responded, and the two of them started walking towards the resort area.

Soon they reached the houses, and noticed that everybody else had already started settling in, since no-one was outside anymore. "Oh, there you are! Let me lead you to your resort, please" A guide at the end of the path suggested, and Sweden answered with a little nod. As they entered the resort area, Finlands jaw dropped. "I can't believe my eyes!" The small nation shouted, completely elated.

The sun had started settling, and its pale light painted the sky deep pink. The ocean looked absolutely gorgeous as the light glimmered from its surface, making it look like a million jewels dancing in the night. The houses were placed right next to the beach, and you could see the sunset from their big windows. Every house had a private pool and balcony. Next to the beach there was an outdoor bar, wich you could also get food from. On the other side stood a small cottage-like building, that had a sign attached to it with the text "Lend your beach toys here!".

"Let's go!" Finland shrieked, and turned to look at Sweden. If the big nation could have described how beautiful the small man looked, he would've, but right now he couldn't find any fitting words. Finlands amethyst eyes glimmered of joy, reflecting the dim light of the setting sun. His soft looking lips were turned into the widest, cutest smile Sweden had ever seen. Sure, the resort is pretty, but I can't take my eyes off you.

"Sure" The tallest nordic country replied, and started walking towards the house that the guide had pointed at a few moments ago. Soon they arrived, and opened the door. It didn't take long for the two of them to settle in to the big house, where the three other nordics were already waiting for them.

"Hey hey hey! How's it going?" Denmark greeted, when Sweden got out of his room. "Hey. I'm fine, thanks" Sweden replied, and sat on the couch in the large living room. One of the rooms walls was completely glass, and you could see the beach area from it. "Do you guys want hot chocolate? I just ma-" Norway suggested from the kitchen, but the sound of the doorbell cut him off before he could finish his sentence. After a moment, the always energetic dane went to open the door. Who could it be? It's pretty late already.

"Hey Denmark, is Sweden there? I need to speak to him about something" An unexpected voice spoke from the doorway, in kind of a nervous tone. Estonia. Did he find out that I saw the bouquet?

---

Authors note:

I really appreciate all the reads! If you're enjoying, please leave a star vote or a comment if you want to! That way I can see there's active readers out there! <3