Bonus Chapter

Bonus chapter- One- Rylie's second phone

My older sister, Rylie, has repeated the same story every couple if months.

A boy likes her. Mom and Dad hate the boy. They secretly date for a month until 'Bam'. Fo-shizzles up! Our parents catch up and Rylie doesn't see her 'precious' phone for two months.

About the third time it happened, Rylie felt like she couldn't go on with out her phone. She secretly bought one behind our parents back and has been using it since.

Sadly that boy didn't last more than two months. After a tragic, not really, break-up, she used the phone for texting other people our parents disapproved of.

One day I was sitting in our living room with her and Grace and she was twiddling her thumbs away on the stupid thing when we heard our basement door open. She hadn't heard the garage door open and tossed the silver phone at me.

Unaware of what was going on, Grace said," Can I play on your new phone, Rylie?"

"Haha New phone? In my dreams, here you go." Rylie tossed her purple phone as mom and dad walked over to the couch.

"But I want-"

"How was y'all's ev'nin?" I interrupted my younger sister.

Rylie shot me a grateful look. She better be grateful. Even though I would love to see her get in trouble, Rylie is a manipulator. Somehow, I know that she would drag me with her.

Plus It won't do anyone any good to put our parents in a 'Mood.' Trust me it's one of them lose-lose situations.

Once they left to go to their bed room, I chucked the phone at Rylie just skimming her cheek leaving her with a nice red burn. She shot me a death glare but since I had just saved her butt, she would let this one blow over.

"Anyone gonna tell me why I can't play on that phone?" Grace asked as she blew her bangs out of her face.

"What phone?" Rylie asked as she swapped her first phone for her new one.

"The silver one!" Grace said agitated that we didn't believe her.

"Do you know what weasel muffins talking about?" Rylie asked me ignoring Grace.

I smiled at the use of the nickname that Kyle had given Grace after we watched Frozen. ( Apparently the duke of Weasel town had reminded him of Grace. I got no clue how muffin joined in there.)

"Nope!" I chimed in. " Grace, I thought you new your colors! Remember, Rylie's phone is purple."

"Ughh," Grace sighed. " I'm going to bed!" She stomped off down our hallway to her room.

Rylie and I laughed. I got up to head off to my room when I walked away I heard Rylie mumble.

"Thanks," she said as she got up to take our dog out.

"No problem." I mumbled back.

"Ya'll getting ready to fight?" Kyle asked giving us strange looks as he entered our open-spaced kitchen."You sound like wolves growling at each other . Wait, What did Rai do?"

Wow, Kyle. Real cool! Blame the innocent! Just like our government.

You know-

"Actually this ones on me," said Rylie taking the spotlight for me.

"Damn right, it's you fault!"said Kyle.

"Wait what?" I asked.

"You were standing at the basement door weren't you?" asked Rylie rubbing her temples.

"Well, No shit Sherlock!" He grinned. "There ain't nothin going on in this house I don't know. Plus I was testing you, Rylie. You need to be more careful! Oh and good job, Rai!" He said then winked at me. "Maybe your not a lost cause!"

Sometimes my brother is my favorite person ev-

"But don't ruin it by being yourself!" He just ruined it.

•A\N•

If you read this book when I first created it, You probably remember this as the first chapter.