Chapter 7

Chapter 7-Unlike most

"He is so attractive! It's not fair!" I heard my best friend mutter about Captian America.

I sighed, "I know, it's not fair! Why can't all guys look like that!"

I heard John and Nicholas snort simultaneously.

"Damn it! That solider is cute too." I said.

"Which one?" Oki whisper asked.

"Not the winter solider- though he ain't bad either. But, that one,who was good in the beginning but went bad. He is fighting Falcon. He has spiky black hair." I sighed as I described him.

"Enh, " Oki muttered.

I rolled my eyes. Sure! She just secretly wished her boyfriend looked like him.

After a little bit, the movie ended, and I hopped off the truck. Making my way over to the restrooms, I heard a voice that I'd hoped to never hear again, at least not tonight. I kept walking in a attempt to ignore him.

"Hey, Babe! I thought we had deal?"

My arm was yanked and pinned behind my back. A voice whispered in my ear, "Look at the man while he's talking to you." I recognized Mike and Cole in front of me. So I was being pinned by Blaze, aka Plaid shirt.

"Let me go," I demanded through gritted teeth.

"Sorry, Sugar but I'm 'fraid that you don't have authority over us. Also, we had a deal. But, hmm. It doesn't look like John and Oki are making any breakup plans!" Cole growled as Blaze pressed my arm tighter between my shoulder blades.

"Blaze, let go of her!" I heard John's angry voice ring out from behind me. Suddenly, I was shoved on the ground into the dirt. I heard fists hit skin. I was then yanked up gently and shoved protectively behind someone. I looked to find Blaze on the ground groaning and me behind John.

"Hey, brother long time no see!" I heard Cole joked without an ounce of fear.

"Don't ever call me that. Why are you harassing her?" he said motioning towards me.

"What, her? Please that piece of shit ain't worth my time."

"Oh please, I saw that slut in your truck. You wish you could find someone that didn't squeal and look like a pig," Nicholas snorted. I looked around to see him crossing his arms next to Cole. He winked at me and smirked. I just grinned and stated behind John.

"What do you want Cole?"

"Brothers can visit their family members!" claimed Cole.

I heard John chuckle so coldly it scared me. "Please we may be related but we are far from family. Now, what do you want?" he demanded yet again.

"Well, Brother," he started mocking John. "I think someone forgot about our dad's rules. What will he say about, Oli?"

"Her name is Oki," John all but growled. "Father can't control me anymore if I should even call him that. I'll never understand why you stay with him."

"Don't try and make this about me. Dad, told me to be checking up on you. He probably knew this would happen. Look just get rid of your girlfriend," he almost pleaded but kept his cold demeanor.

"Well, tell father that I don't need my little brother checking on me."

"Twenty-two hours," growled Cole, ah we seem to have in countered a touchy subject. "Twenty-two hours not even a fuckin day! We were born on the same day!"

"Yeah, Thanks to your ass of a father!" John retorted.

"He happens to be your Father too!"

"Not by choice!"