Room 315

*Short chapter sorry! I'm busy ahaha-*

The smell of sanitizer was everywhere in the huge building Izuku was taken to. He was laid in a blank white room with a bed and some equipment, along with a window showing the gloomy city. It was raining hard.

Beep, beep, beep

Rain hit the window even harder. The winds have picked up, creating howling sounds in the building. The sun had already set, so the hospital became even more unsettling.

Yet, Katsuki was sitting next to Izuku's almost lifeless body in the bed. He tried not to cry, but it was impossible not too looking at the greenette's state. The beeping of the heart monitor was ringing through his ears, slowly starting to frustrate him even more. He heard Izuku's sharp inhales at times when he tried to move.

"Fuck, I'm so sorry," Katsuki's voice cracked as he sobbed, surprisingly upset over Izuku in this state. His calloused hand held Izuku's gently, rubbing the back of it.

Flashback

Shouto was immediately arrested and taking into questioning. Inko and as well as Katsuki went to the hospital with Izuku inside the ambulance. They had to do surgery on him in the van, since he couldn't breathe, and now is relying on tubes. His spine was completely shattered and there was no way the surgeons could put them back together.

Fortunately, he didn't die.

Unfortunately, tests show that he was paralyzed from the waist down permanently. Staff also found that Dexel, a drug that cancels quirks, contains a flesh eating parasite. It found it's way to Izuku's epicardium and almost gave him cardiac arrest whilst surgery. (They removed it though, don't worry haha)

One complication after another.

Surgery took eleven hours of attempts and such. After, he was able to breathe on his own a little. Katsuki decided to stay and watch over him. He convinced Inko to go home and relieve some stress, promising her that he would take care of him. Always.

End F.B

Katsuki put his head down on the blinding white sheets Izuku was covered in. He layed there, silently sobbing. Oh how he regretted being mean to Izuku, when he only wanted to hide his feelings.

The spiky blonde flinched when he heard a rustle.

"Izuku?"

Still teary-eyed, he tried to squint at Izuku's face. His dazed, dull green eyes were almost half closed. A small smile curved on the boy's lips, almost amusingly.

"Ka..cchan.." he managed to whisper hoarsely before having a small coughing fit. Katsuki offered him a bottle of water, panicked. The greenette declined and took a deep breath, wincing. He pants a little before beginning to speak again.

"It's.. kind of embarrassing for you too see me in this state," he talks quietly while looking at his hands.

After everything that's happened to him, Katsuki thought, he's still smiling. Why are you so embarrassed?

"Don't say that Deku. I'm here to make sure you're okay." Katsuki talked in an unusually calm tone to Izuku, not wanting to scare him or anything. "How are you feeling?"

"A bit.. lightheaded.. but I feel like my legs are numb and I can't move." His expression becomes perplexed as he looks at the white sheets over him.

Oh, no one told what happened to Deku. He doesn't know yet..

"Let's not worry about it for now, okay?" His wine red eyes gazed into Izuku's, as he forced himself to smile a little. Izuku tilted his head to the side, frowning.

"Did something happen to me?"

"No, Deku, you're fine." He leaned in as if almost to kiss him, but then stopped himself. He put his hand on the teen's forehead and brushed his hair out of his eyes.

"Because I'm here."

A/N
(no it's not the end yet haha sorry for getting ur hopes up)
omg im so sorry i had a lot to do and stuff but there's no public skate until feb 16th so i might as well use those weekends to finish this crappy book... THANKS FOR READING ILY,, seeing your comments and things make me so happy!! i thought this fanfic would get at least 100 reads and it almost has 4K. wow.