the baby clapped his hands in satisfaction and went to pat mark's head, like a dog, ❝good mister daddy.

he now approached donghyuck who's giving him a clueless look and then went to grab his papa's collar and pulled him down. mark took a deep breath, really trying his very best not to burst out laughing.

papa also did something wrong, mister daddy said.❞ the baby smiled sweetly at donghyuck. ❝what to say papa?

gulping as he turned to mark who's still glaring at him as of glares could kill, he managed to pull out a forced smile. ❝s-sorry..

chan jumped in glee before patting his papa's head like how he patted mark on the head. ❝very good papa!

but even with that happening, mark still couldn't forgive what donghyuck had done. but for the sake of the baby, his baby, he's going to act all nice and shit. donghyuck knows him too well therefore mark can't hide his hatred and anger in that fake smile of his. it's not going to be this easy. donghyuck can't help but sigh, he's going to receive a scolding after this.

now kiss!

the two snapped out from their thoughts and jerked their heads towards the baby who's happily clapping his hands. ❝what!?

no kiss?❞ the baby cutely tilted his head to the side. ❝but uncle ten and uncle suh kisses after shouting at each other.

that surprised mark, ❝they what?

donghyuck mentally facepalmed himself. the baby just exposed ten and johnny, they are going to be in great trouble if donghyuck doesn't do something. ❝they k-kiss on the cheeks! right chan?

papa you're wro-❞ chan was then cut off from his words when donghyuck tackled him on the ground and pampered him with kisses. ❝it tickles!

without them looking, mark showed a smile. hearing his baby scream and laugh were music to his ears. and not going to admit it but donghyuck's giggle was also like music, like a lullaby. it's like mark doesn't mind if he hears that giggle all the time 24/7 and he still won't get bored of it-

mark then decided to clear his throat as he realized what he is now starting to think. donghyuck's attention went to mark after hearing the ceo cough.

donghyuck sat right up as he carried the baby, ❝chan how about you go and play with uncle taeil for a while hm?

the baby nodded, ❝uncle tail and his fire hair!

donghyuck then excused himself from mark and carried the baby out from his office. he was taking small steps, taking all the time in the world. he didn't even take the elevator and went to use the starcase which was a wrong choice but for the sake of time to slow down at least for him then it's the best choice.

he sure was taking his time, mark was growing impatient.

reaching the twelfth floor after a good twenty minutes, donghyuck told everyone what happened taking him another thirty minutes. he finally left chan to tail and told them to wish him goodluck because he was sure that mark is going to throw him off the window.

which is kinda possible because mark is impatiently waiting for donghyuck in his office, planning on throwing the younger if he takes another hour.

after an hour or so, donghyuck slowly opened the door and was greeted by mark who's ready to murder him. he closed the door and the first thing he did was to approach the ceo and took a bow, too low that it hit his desk.