28
you'll be thanking me for scoring you a husband
*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

"god, i'm glad you asked, jinnie!" licas exclaimed with a small giggle seeing how hyunjin was patiently waiting for him to give him the couples.

he swung back and forth on his heels and toes with a hum, "well, i think it'd be best if you say whose with who now so we don't have to wait much longer!" hyunjin smiled.

lucas didn't have to be told twice to give him the couples effectively making the seven boys behind him lose their shit.

"jeno is with jaemin." lucas confessed first pointing to the two boys behind him without looking already knowing where they were standing. "chenle and jisung, donghyuck and mark, and renjun and i."

hyunjin grinned, "with that underway, i'll lead you guys to your tables! i know we may only be a café, and you should be able to choose your seats, but since it's a special occasion, couples get their pwn booths." he winked before beginning to walk forward.

the tallest boy of the bunch made a sound of contentment as he followed hyunjin, the others trailing behind him.

(though, chenle did have to stop jaemin from running out)

"i'm never forgiving you for this, yukhei." jeno muttered and yukhei simply snorted before following it with a chuckle, "you'll be thanking me for scoring you a husband." came his cocky reply and jeno had to cup a hand over his mouth to keep himself from saying anything else.

though, jaemin, his, and husband did fit well together in one sentence.

mark noticed this and rolled his eyes, smacking jeno upside the head before he continued walking passing yukhei and not hearing the small whimper the younger let out.

when the boys finally reached their destination as lead to them by their human gps, hwang hyunjin.

turning around to face the boys, hyunjin's eyes turned into crescents, "jeno and jaemin can sit here." he pointed to an empty booth decorated with hearts all over it, and jaemin had to stop the blush coming up to his cheeks. jeno coughed slightly.

the young basketball player then proceeded to point the other boys to their tables and everyone sat down with their specified partners.

to say things didn't go interesting would be an understatement.

-🌩-

jeno and jaemin didn't make eye contact with each other for a good ten minutes, their eyes wandering from the hearts thrown all around the booth, to the reserved posters on the windows.

it was pretty quiet. everyone was quiet with the exception of lucas who was excitedly talking to renjun who kept his head down on the table not wanting to look him in the eye.

but anyways, when jaemin was finally able to look at jeno, his heart sped up five times faster than it had already did.

he was nervous, for some reason, this felt like a date. and the last time they were at the bubble tea shop, words were spilt and a kiss was shared later the same night.

it made jaemin want to curl up in a ball and watch a season of naruto, and he didn't even like naruto all that much.

the feel of the shop was a bit different than it was before, a little more stuffy. it smelled pretty sweet and it would've been a perfect day for a date considering the fact it was pepero day.