20
i hate soulmates
*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

"nana-"

"no, get it from mark yourself."

those are the only six words jaemin has been telling everyone except for jeno when they reached his job after school.

well, everyone being chenle and jisung. donghyuck and renjun had to go home and mark was currently dealing with people at school in the office.

why you may ask?

get it from mark yourself.

"but jaemin," chenle pouted as he rested his chin on the counter in front of the register "mark isn't gonna tell us."

to which the honey hair boy raised an eyebrow "i'm pretty sure he'll tell you since he told me."

chenle groaned finally standing up properly, the pout nit leaving his lips while jisung was currently scanning the ramen selection with jeno.

"do you think he told hyuck?"

"i'm not hyuck so how would i know?" jaemin grumbled propping his elbow up on the counter, his chin resting in the palm of his hand as he watched jeno and jisung begin to argue over flavors with a small smile.

chenle grunted before he pushed jaemin's arm causing it to lose its posture, slipping and making jaemin's chin hit the counter.

the older glared up at him as the other snickered cooing down at jaemin while he let out a noise that almost sounded like a growl.

it wasn't long until jeno and jisung approached the boys again, two cups of steaming hot ramen in their hands.

when jaemin noticed they were back, he immediately stood up properly brushing himself off shooting a bright smile towards jeno.

and chenle being chenle turned around trying to figure out who he was smiling at, his eyes making a line from jaemin's head to jisung's. for some reason, this made chenle frown slightly.

"you seem reeeally happy to see jisung today jaemin." the younger mumbled quietly and jaemin, who didn't catch what he said except for his name, gave him a puzzled look.

"yo chenle move these are getting heavy." jisung complained and jaemin who had his mouth open to ask chenle what he said, closed it as he watched him move.

placing the cups of ramen down on the counter, jeno and jaemin made eye contact for the first time that night. this made jisung roll his eyes walking away to the drinks muttering a small "i hate soulmates." under his breath.

"so, it's seafood for you, chenle, and jisung tonight while it's chicken lime for me?" jaemin asked brightly before scanning the items waiting for jisung to come back with the drinks. (jisung already had everybody's favorite drink down, therefore he didn't have to ask.)

"you're allergic to seafood, nana." jeno hummed tapping his fingernails lightly on the countertop where all the scratch tickets were.

"awe you remembered." jaemin grinned looking directly back into jeno's eyes as he nodded.

"of course i did. i don't want another mishap like tuesday. you scared me to death, you know?"