21
you're too pretty, smart, and sweet to be a loser.
*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

it was finally saturday.

and that meant a whole weekend to spend with jeno.

the literal love of his life if jaemin could say that without it sounding weird.

jaemin hummed raking a hand through his hair as he walked down the side walk to the bubble tea shop jeno told him to meet him at.

the air was crisp and the leaves were just beginning to change colors. not that jaemin really cared, that just meant leaves to rake up in taeil's front yard in the cold since the older wouldn't do it himself.

and it wasn't because taeil didn't want to, he hasn't left his room (to jaemin's knowing) since he met up with jaehyun after the basketball last week or whenever it was. and the younger was getting more worried by the day.

and of course they had a sub in chemistry. think his name was namjoon or something? jaemin didn't really care for him, although he was smart and taught him the shit he needed to know, jaemin misses how awkward taeil could be while teaching.

and whenever he'd ask, taeil would just slip a note under the door that always said the same thing:

i'm watching my hero academia. don't worry too much about me, nana<3

like, my hero academia was most definitely the shit, and jaemin promised he'd watch it with jeno one day, but there is no way three seasons with episodes that last about twenty minutes can take a whole damned week.

and guess what? jaehyun's been doing the EXACT same thing, but in his office at work. only ever came out to check on jaemin and jeno (he practically worked there at that point.) every now and then.

jaemin promised himself he'd get to the bottom of it. with jeno's help of course because he was the only one he could rely on in a situation like this.

anyways, back to present time, jaemin was currently humming some song he had stuck in his head whole thinking about how august had passed by just as quick as it came.

and! you know what that means! the quicker the months pass, the quicker christmas came around. and frankly, that's the only holiday jaemin ever looked forward to during the year.

to have people decorate their front yards with some fat dude in a red suit with a white beard and like, twenty reindeer or whatever made the almost permanent frown on jaemin's face disappear.

well, it's not exactly permanent anymore. having his friends, jaehyun, taeil, and jeno made his days so much brighter. and he didn't really need a cookie eating, chimney sliding, man who stuffs your stocking with coal if you're being bad to cheer him up anymore.

with a small skip in his step feeling excited for the christmas season, even if it was months away, jaemin went into the bubble tea shop he had reached not too long ago.

it was quite a cozy place if he had to be honest. there were a couple couches to lounge on and some chairs accompanied by tables to sit and study at if you had to.

there were a couple people with macbooks open, seemingly typing what jaemin thought to be essays for classes they probably had (they kinda looked like college students) all while sipping on their bubble tea.