12
i envy your happiness
*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

time really flies when you're having fun and or crying. jaemin realized that when he looked at the phone on his calendar and saw that it was monday of the next week.

it was as if god snapped his fingers and magically made it the following week.

this week though,

jaemin knew it wouldn't be like any other.

he means that in a good way, so don't worry.

let's just clarify why it is.

one name, lee jeno.

every night after the day jeno had decided to make him a bothered blushing mess, they got closer(?) if that was a word to describe it.

they were more comfortable with each other. jaemin never really stuttered or got embarrassed in front of him anymore.

and jaemin would never admit it to anyone, especially not chenle and donghyuck, but every time jeno came in, bought his food and spoke to him, his heart would skip a beat.

he didn't want to call it a crush. no, it was too soon for that. but he definitely wasn't going to deny the fact that jeno did make his heart beat a little faster and his smiles a little brighter.

the stars in the sky seemed to sparkle a bit more whenever he would walk back to taeil's house from work.

taeil let jaemin stay with him. for now until jaemin mustered up enough courage to tell jaehyun what happened.

and jaemin was gonna consider it home. for the time being.

but other than that, jaemin had clearly been enjoying his job more. helping people buy the things they want wasn't so much of a hassle anymore.

hell, even jaehyun noticed he was happier.

so every night during the week, jaemin would always look forward to seeing the familiar head of blonde hair.

well, that was until he walked to school that day.

jeno. the lee jeno, was walking around in his school uniform with his hair dyed.

he looked like the real life version of taki from your name.

and jaemin would be lying if he said it didn't make him want to lock himself in a bathroom stall and blush like a dumb twelve year old girl meeting harry styles for the first time.

"hi nana!" there it was. jeno's voice and captivating eye smile. snapping out of whatever thoughts he was having, jaemin smiled back at him.

to close the gap between them slowly, jaemin walked over to jeno adjusting his bag on his shoulders "hi jeno." he greeted as the other pouted.

"i give you a cute nickname, but you don't give me one?"

jaemin huffed "what do you want me to call you? jenjen?" he asked as jeno's eyes widened before he smiled and shook his head rapidly "o-on second thought, you can just call me jeno."