24
i'm not looking for a sugar daddy
  *・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

jeno was confused.

he was confused and a tad bit hurt. why jaemin ran away like that, he didn't know.

in fact, it was monday, and he didn't even pull himself to get out of bed even if he did have bball practice. he's guessing mark or renjun took over as captain today.

and though he thought he was gonna spend the day completely alone, at exactly five thirty, he heard frantic knocking at his door making him drag himself out of bed and go over to it.

if it were the cops, then he'd say:

"arrest me please, i think i just kissed someone who didn't want it."

and if it were the cps:

"please take me far away from here, i want a family from france to adopt me, anything to get me away from this hell hole they call seoul."

hell, he even went as far as making something up to tell animal control:

"i don't have a pet, cause plot twist, i am the pet. bark. please throw me in a cage and dump me into the han river, thanks."

but all of those thoughts were put to the side when he opened the door only to see his three best friends standing outside of it.

"jeno oh my god why weren't you at-"

"how do you even know where i live?"

that was just the beginning of the nightmare they put him through.

it took a couple minutes for the boys to settle down in jeno's room, all of them oohing and ahhing at the unfamiliar territory and jeno rolling his eyes not wanting to answer any dumb questions they were asking.

such as jisung and his: "oh ehm gee, where'd you buy these eh-eeg-eggo waffles?"

to which mark snorted and said, "some waffle fairy came and left them under his pillow when he was asleep."

rest assured it took ten minutes to tell jisung there was no waffle fairy and that he had just never seen a box of toaster waffles ever in his short life of fifteen years.

back to present time, jeno wrapped himself back up in his blankets with a grunt as renjun went to sit in his bean bag chair in the corner of his room, mark in his desk chair, and jisung on his bed.

"your bed is sooooo comfortable. mine feels like a rock compared to this." jisung commented as he fell on his back on his back, loving how soft jeno's mattress was.

mark hummed playing with a rubix cube he had found in one of jeno's shelves. "maybe if your parents loved you enough, they'd buy you a high dollar mattress at mattress firm."

"mattress firm is a money laundering scheme and you know it!"

"do you guys ever shut up?" jeno asked, irritation obvious in his voice. "none of you even answered my question about how you knew where i lived."

to which renjun sighed. "i got my parents to ask yours. we were worried about you, you didn't reply to texts, answer calls, and you never miss a day of practice."