"So soon." I frowned.

"Yeah, hey, I would love to explain everything to you, but I have to go. I'll talk to you later." He sighed.

I could tell he was frustrated, but there was no telling with Lucky.

"I'll see you tomorrow." I said before hanging up.

Putting my phone down I stood up and made my way to the bathroom. I walked in, not bothering to close the door behind me.

Stripping out of my clothes I stepped in the shower and turned on the hot water.

Letting the water rinse my body I did my regular routine.

Once I finished I turned off the water and grabbed a towel. Wrapping it around my waist I walked up to the sink and grabbed my tooth brush.

Brushing my teeth I spit the foam out and rinsed my mouth. Turing the water off, I walked out and made my way into my closet.

Walking up to a drawer I pulled out black boxers. I took my towel off and pulled them on. Rubbing my hair with my towel I set it down on the couch and looked for a pair of jeans.

Once finding a simple black pair I put them on and looked for a shirt.

Deciding to go with all black I slipped the shirt past my head and onto my torso.

Picking the towel back up I hung it in the bathroom.

I walked out and picked up my phone. Putting it in my pocket I made my way downstairs and into the kitchen.

Everything was quiet besides the water running in Luckys room from London's shower.

Checking the time I rubbed my face and sighed.

8:58 am.

Even though I was used to waking up early I still wasn't a morning person.

Opening the fridge I grabbed a bottle of water and drank it all.

Hearing the water turn off I sat down in a stool and answered some messages on my phone.

I finished quickly and stood up to go put my shoes on. Going up the stairs and into my room I slipped on my brown Chelsea boots.

They were a gift from Lucky and they fit my style so I kept them.

Putting on my denim jacket I walked back downstairs.

Hearing London's soft footsteps at the top of the steps I looked up at her and gulped at the sight of her wearing a skirt that gave me a full view of her legs.

She had on a gray sweater and a black skirt along with the white shoes she always wears.

I held back the negative thoughts wanting to run through my head as I watched her walk down the steps.

"Are you ready?" I asked her.

She nodded and picked Bear up.

He cuddled into her chest and I turned my attention to my phone.

"We'll be leaving in a few minutes. They maid will be here to take care of Bear while we're gone." I told her.