。Chapter 32 ~ Friends?! 。

Taeyong: "Then what is she to you?? And That's Alice my fiancée."

Jayson: "Let me help you guys out of here...and Jennie my fiancée too..."

Me: "Then why does he want Taeyong back then?..."

Jayson: "Don't ask me I didn't know anything about this."

When he said that we walked out of that building then Taeyong asked...

Taeyong: "Wait where are we anyways?"

Jayson: "Oh you are in an abandoned courtyard that's a few blocks from my house. I'm only here because I'm going community service with a few other people that lives around here."

Me: "Wow you are so nice! Jennie doesn't even deserve you. You are nice and she's just mean."

Jayson: "Yeah I know I get that a lot but I love her so much and she's actually really kind hearted though."

Me: "Ah okay...Taeyongie can we go home? I suddenly don't feel to good..."

Taeyong: "Sure thing...But I don't know where we are though."

Jayson: "I'll take you into the village..."

Taeyong: "Okay Thanks..."

When Taeyong said that he nodded and when we were about to go to the village suddenly we heard a voice behind us saying...

???: "How did you guys get out?!"

We turned around and saw Jennie standing right there and I'm guessing she didn't see Jayson standing there so he said...

Jayson: "I let them out! Why are you even doing this?!"

Jennie: "I wanted something who cared about me! Because you ever did! You only care about ten community service!"

Jayson: "And you think kidnapping the prince had his fiancée with get you attention from me?"

Jennie: "..."

Me: "Honestly you do that...doesn't make any difference but it's sweet how you wanted his attention...but please ever do that again..."

Jennie: "I am sorry...I just got jealous how Taeyong gives you the attention and I kinda go jealous...and when I got into the classroom I saw you guys holding hands that's why I winked at Taeyong..."

Jayson: "I'm glad that you were only trying to get my attention but...please just talk to me instead of doing some annoying stuff like this again."

Jennie: "Okay Oppa... and I'm sorry Alice and Taeyong."

Taeyong: "It's alright...but I might have to convince Alice though..."

Me: "No you don't have too I'm convinced already because I think it's cute...so I forgive you."

Jennie: "Thank you Alice...But one question...are you okay? You look pale..."