。Chapter 15 ~ The rescue plan... 。

Yuta: "I know who you are talking too."

Me: "Really??? Who?"

Yuta: "It's...Mr.Wong??"

Me: "Seriously?? It's our dad?!"

Yuta: "Apparently."

Me: "Okay I know his weakness so I'm good. But Johnny do you know where this is coming from?"

Johnny: "Yeah it's-..."

When Johnny was talking Mr.Wong said...

Mr.Wong: "Now If you want to save your brother...come to the abandoned warehouse by yourself!! At 12am!"

After he said that he hanged up and when he did I just didn't say anything.

Me: "...."

Johnny: "Well that's answered your question."

Me: "Guys I think-..."

Ten: "Don't you dare say that you are gonna go by yourself!"

Me: "But Guys..."

Taeyong: "Princess, I know you are used to doing everything yourself but you have to get used to me and your friends because we are here for you!"

Me: "....."

Winwin: "Alice Sweetie, you know that we are always here for you."

Me: "Yeah I know but-..."

Chenle: "Please Noona no buts!"

Taeyong: "You said it Lele."

Me: "Okay! But I just don't want you guys to get hurt because of me!!"

Jaehyun: "We get it so don't worry sweetie but just let us help you okay?"

Me: "Okay Jaehyun Oppa."

Mark: "Now let's plan how we are gonna save Renjun together!"

Me: "Okay."

I said smiling at them. Then they all smiled at me and we started planning. 25 minutes later, we all finished planning and we all planned to go home and change and then go to the warehouse together. Now we gotta go to our next class together.

{ Time skip } { Home }

When we got home...Me and Jisung went with Yuta to his house and get the guns he had at his house because his father is an uncover police agent that's why he has those. We had to ask his permission and ask for help too. So when we got to got there we saw Yuta's dad sitting on the couch and Yuta said...

Yuta: "Hey Dad."

Yuta's dad: "Hey son! Alice and Jisung!"

Me and Jisung: "Hey Mr. Na!"

Yuta: "Dad can we ask you a favor?"