。Chapter 4 ~ Being followed?! 。

He just stayed quiet but then the other caught up to us and...we all laughed together Taeyong has a fake smile on his face and honestly so did I...I kinda felt bad saying "But why are you acting like we are a couple or something?" to him. It kinda sounds rude to he honest. I quietly sighed and I pretended to be happy like Taeyong was doing. I mean he was happy but most of the time he was looking at me. And once in a while I saw him looking at me and we made eye contact.

Then while we were having fun I felt like someone was following us. I stopped while the others was ahead for me. I stopped and looked back and no one was there. I turned back around and saw Taeyong in front of me and it scared me. And I said...

Me: "Omg! Yah Tae you scared me!"

Taeyong: "I'm sorry I didn't mean too but what are you looking at?"

Me: "I felt like someone was following us."

Taeyong: "I'm sure it's nothing."

I just nodded and walked with Taeyong to the boys. But the problem is...is that my butterfly senses are tingling and it's only does that whenever something bad is gonna happen. Then I sighed again and whispered and said...

Me: "Boys? Keep your voice down."

Lucas: "What is it Sunshine? Why are you whispering?"

Me: "Oppa, my butterfly sense are tingling and you know that whenever this happens something bad is gonna happen."

Lucas: "Yeah I know. She's telling the truth guys. Her butterfly senses only goes off whenever something bad is gonna happen."

Johnny: "So what do you think the danger is?"

Me: "Tae, you said that nobody knows this we are going to no one knows about it right?"

Taeyong: "Yes that's correct."

Me: "That means whoever is following us is either a criminal or just some random person."

Jaehyun: "Mainly she's saying it can be anyone or anything."

Lucas: "Oh okay. But then again we don't know who are they after..."

Me: "I have an idea..."

Taeyong: "What is it?"

Me: "Oppa you might disagree with this but-..."

Lucas: "I disagree."

Taeyong: "Lucas, Let Alice explain it."

Lucas: "Okay..."

Me: "Okay what I was think is that Taeyong, you and boys will split up and go on the right road and I will go alone on the left road."

Taeyong & Lucas: "I disagree."

Johnny & Jaehyun: "Us too."

Me: "Tae, you are the prince you'll need as much protection as you can."

Taeyong: "I don't care if I'm a prince or not! I only care about you and the boys!"