。Chapter 8 ~ Situation part 1... 。

Me: "while you guys were talking I heard a girl saying I'm poor and ugly...which was honestly true but it's hurts me to hear it coming from other people."

Lucas: "What?! Who said that about my sunshine?!"

Me: "Oppa...but they are right I am poor and also ugly too. I don't get why you all like me."

Taeyong: "We like you because of your personality! Not because you are poor and all...because mostly we like you for who you are!"

Jaemin: "Noona! You are pretty in our eyes!"

Johnny: "Yes Jaemin is right! No matter what you look like whether you are rich or poor. We love you for you!"

Jaehyun: "We don't care what the others say! We will still love you for you. We will trust you not them."

Me: "I swear I love you all so much."

All the boys: "We love you too."

After they said that I smiled at them and we went to the office to get my schedule. When we arrived I walked into the room with Taeyong holding my hand and Lucas on the other side of me. Then the lady at the front desk said...

Lady: "Good morning majesties how may I hope you guys today?"

Me: "Good morning ma'am can I get my schedule please?"

Lady: "May I know your name please?"

Me: "Alice Wong..."

Lady: "Oh you are Lucas's younger sister."

Me: "Yes that's correct."

Lady: "Okay here you go."

Me: "Thank you. Have a nice day Ma'am."

Lady: "You too your majesties."

I smiled at her and walked to the door and leave. When we all arrived in the hallway. Johnny said...

Johnny: "Can we see your schedule?"

I nodded and handed him my schedule. Then they all grasped and I suddenly felt nervous and I said...

Me: "Why are you guys grasping like that?"

Jaemin: "B-Because you have the same schedule..."

Mark: "As Us!!"

Me: "Yay!!! But next time don't scare me like that!!"

Taeyong: "Haha we are sorry princess we just wanted to surprise you."

Me: "Well then it worked."

After I said I smiled at them and then I gave them all a hug then after that we did a group hug. When we were done we went to classroom. After a few minutes later we arrived in the classroom. And there was a bunch of girls fangirling about the boys of course.

{ The classroom }