Flying x Titan x Babies

Start from the beginning

Shattered Ra pulses against my hip, "As you command, my Master.

I purse my lips, "Don't call me."

A large golden key appears before me

A large golden key appears before me. Reaching out my hand I twist the key into the "invisible door" summoning my weapons. The items that pass through the gate form ripples in the empty air as they appear. I stare in bliss as the prisoners back away. With a flick of my wrist all fifty summoned weapons charge at the horrified prisoners. Spears, swords, great-swords, and axes lodge themselves into the thirty-two bodies that are the prisoners. Ignoring their screams I begin closing the Gate of Babylon as I continue on my way.

"Thank you, Ra~"

'My pleasure.'

Entering a new room I see a random table with three things on it which are; a dagger, a pan, and a tampon. Why the fuck is there a tampon? Haha, I just remembered something epic. Fangirls call Tonpa tampon. Anywho I don't get this at all. Looking around the room for clues I see nothing. I decide to just be random and take the pan. Then zoom nothing majestic happens. Walking across the room to the wall opposite me I abuse the wall. Focusing my spiritual pressure into my dominate hand and punch the wall, causing it to crumble into nothing. 

" Rest in piece(s) wall. You were a good wall." I climb over the crumbled wall, still holding the pan in my un-dominate hand. 

With an annoyed huff, I have entered a new room. The room had two doors. One door had a kanji meaning bloodlust while the other door had a kanji meaning protector. How do I know this? Shattered Ra told me! Going for the door that means bloodlust I open the door using my spiritual pressure, again. 

( Third P.O.V)

An old man with white hair in a ponytail watched as the (h/c) haired girl chose the room meaning bloodlust. He let out a surprised hum. He was expecting her to choose the door meaning protector, which would have to lead her straight to the base of Trick Tower. The other door leads to a different room that already had an applicant.
" This will be an interesting turn of events." Netero rubbed his beard. He watched through the camera as Y/N saw just who that applicant was.

( Y/N's P.O.V )

Once again the door was ripped off its hinges. The door went flying hitting something. I watch with wide eyes as Hisoka turns towards me. " Oh, it's the little Ninja. You do know it's rude to keep someone waiting and then worse when you harass them with a door right?" His arms are folded against his chest as a smirk presented itself on his enticing lips. 

" Hehe, sorry. I had some very rude prisoners I had to teach a lesson. Let us get to it, shall we?" I walk past him.

" So that aura of bloodlust was you. What a nice surprise~ You really are ripe." 

" Stop talking, please. You sound even worse than normal. No! Stop your schwing I'm not going to fight you!" I glare as I notice his arousal.

He pouts. " Awe why not little Ninja?"

"To put it simply there is already someone waiting to fight me and it would be a shame if I fought you first and break my promise to them." I bluntly say thinking about Kenpachi and the talk we had. Even though technically I've already been in a fight already...that's beside the point!

" Who?" Hisoka childishly asks slinging his arm around my shoulder.

Oh, mer gerd those MUSCLES! Trying to keep my composure I reply, " My friend." 
Before he can ask any more questions we notice the presence of a different person. Sitting on the ground was the ex examiner that Hisoka had scarred pretty badly. I look at the candles illuminating the room. With a whistle, I sarcastically say, " What a romantic set up just for you, Hisoka."

Hisoka responds by dramatically placing his right hand over his chest. "How I feel special. Who might you be?" 

Dun, dun, dun the two get into a one-sided battle

Dun, dun, dun the two get into a one-sided battle. To put it simply Hisoka catches two of the daggers, licks them, and kills the ex examiner. As I stood leaning against the wall I slowly clap. Hisoka takes a bow and makes a hand gesture for me to follow him. Which of course I do. A new door opens and we enter the base of Trick Tower. Hisoka still being number one and me being number two.

With a yawn, I say aloud, " Time for this Majestic Bird to sleep. I used a little too much energy on those prisoners~" I sit next to Hisoka.

" What did the little Ninja do to those prisoners?" Hisoka asks, head tilted to the side.

"Tsk tsk I gotta at least have one ace up my sleeve. I'm not gonna tell ya~" Stretching my arms above my head I curl up in a ball on the ground. 
.
.
.

Hisoka looks down at the sleeping Y/N noticing something. With a raise of his eyebrow, he chuckles. " Why are you sleeping with a pan?" With a shake of his head, he starts to make a house of cards.

[1] Gate of Babylon is used from the Fate series, Gilgamesh's Noble Phantasm. It's a pretty badass skill so I figured why not? Want more info use Google or just watch the series.