-[RHEA'S|POV]-

Me, Raya, Becky, and Emmy super kicked Roman, Dean, Seth & Jonah in the face. We lift them up on our own shoulders earning a lot of screams and cheers from the WWE universe before doing our mentor Brock Lesnar's famous finisher F5. The crowd were nuts along with all four commentaries and we turned to the arena.

We raised the index finger up in the air, we hugged Daniel Bryan and Brie Bella while raising their arms in victory. Daniel got a mic along with his wife Brie and they smiled at us.

"Thanks for beating their asses for us." Brie thanked us kindly.

We nodded and smiled under our masks. Until...

"Hey, you act very similar like Jenni and remind us of that same crazy chick." Daniel commented about Merc.

The fans went nuts when he said Emmy's ring name and chanted it continuously. We pulled down our masks and the couple gasped in shock. Emmy gently took the mic from Brie and just smiled proudly at them. The fans were cheering, screaming, wild, insane, mental, getting off their feet, etc in the arena that we can feel the ring vibrate.

"Yeah yeah, I know you two and the rest of y'all WWE fans miss me too. I'm fully healed and I got my strength back." Emmy replied coolly.

The fans went berserk in loud cheers and chanted "Welcome Back" to her.

"I got me some family members of the Shield to help me out and wreak havoc on them. I'm now known as the Maid of Mischief, so I wanna say that I'm right back home and I'm kicking SOME CANDY ASSES ALL NIGHT LONG!!" Emmy continued for them.

Raya then nuzzle her nose on Emmy's together, making them giggle, earning awes with wolf whistles from the crowd. I pat Emmy's back and hugged her tight. The fans cheered and we chuckled at them. I took her mic and smirked into it.

"I'm Rhea...Dean's little sister, (points at Raya) this gothic beauty right here is Seth's younger sister Daya, and (points at Becky) this redheaded diva here is Jonah's kid sister Sammi. Roman's baby sister Jenni right here want us back home to WWE, so we return to bring back our damn army we called." I said, but I stopped to see our witchcraft star with two crescent moons emblem side by side (left to right) on the jumbo titan-tron.

"The Legion of Darkness!" Rya said out loud on the mic.

Those fans went very crazy like some person gave them some sugaring shitty candy and we all laughed. Becky got on the middle rope and glared at a motionless Stephanie McMahon.

"Shield, Authority, we ain't fucking playing with y'all about this shit and we're gonna be having War from Raw through SmackDown if you bastards can't keep y'all dirty ass hands to your damn selves." Becky threatened to them coldly.

The fans oohed at her dark warning, Becky turned to us and we nodded, getting the eye message. We sat on the Shield's backs to get cheers from the fans and we got ourselves a mic.

-[NO|ONE'S|POV]-

"Roman...you maybe my own blood brother, but unlike you and your teammates...I don't leave our siblings behind and will always be honest to our damn family about everything." Jenni told off on Roman. "My gals were right about blood ain't thicker than water...look how you and your lap dogs left us out in the open."

The fans let out oohs for her roast and saw Roman trying to not get pissed off. Jenni turned to Rhea, she winked at her and gave her the sign to continue. Roman looked mad as shit and he tried to get out of the cuffs that went back on him.

"Dean, you said that Jenni's useless and never will be a future champ...last time I've checked...you and your boy band didn't deserve those titles you have right now." Rhea fried Dean.