Let it go (The date)

(okay so my mind is so indecisive so imagine that Peter is currently 15 and Wades like 3 years older so imagine everything but like pushed back two years lol srry but whatever his age doesn't matter its just important for the storyline lol so basically ignore normal logic and just go with the time skips and yea so just take everything and ill update you on age also last chapter of this book second book not made yet but whatever ill update yall btw thx for 5kreads)

The next time Peter woke up his face buried in Wades chest and his body was being bear hugged by wade. Peter being still very sleepy just hugged Wade back loving the warmth that he got. The next time Peter woke he needed to get up and stretch so not wanting to wake Wade Peter carefully attempted to remove Wade from himself without waking him but Wade just kept pulling Peter back into his grasps. This went on for awhile before Peter just picked up Wade like he was a five year old legs wrapped around Peters back.

"Ok fuck you Wade I know your awake your breathing and heartbeat changed" Peter stayed still holding onto Wade. In response Wade just giggled and Peter just dropped him back on the couch. Peter smiled at the sight of Wade giggling on the couch.

Peter started doing what he desired to do in the first place stretch, so Peter starts stretching hearing little pops here and there Wade just stares baffled because it looks like this teen is made of rubber.

"Holy shit, damn your flexible, that's useful" Wade said smirking evilly.

'perv' Venom muttered
To this Peter let out a heavy sigh.
They ate breakfast then they went on patrol together then spent the rest of the day eating pizza and watching horror movies on the couch.

-Time skip-
Friday
Date night

Wade had planned the whole thing not telling Peter what they where going to do instead he just told Peter to meet him at his apartment at 7 pm. The two were dressed rather normal Peter in Wades black hoodie with the Deadpool logo on it that was way to big for Peter so it looked humongous because Peter is a sack of bones.
And Wade also in a hoodie that fit and was his own and it had the famous Spider-Man logo on the front

"So what did you plan?" Peter asked looking up at Wade who was smiling like a maniac.

"Come on follow me" Wade said grabbing Peters hand and started walking.

'In different context this is weird' Venom said

'How about you fuck of and don't kill the mood!' Peter snapped not out loud.
Soon Peter found himself in front o the Brooklyn bridge.

"Alright Spidey lets just clime up these" Wade said as they approached what looked like thin metal strings that lead to what looked like a rather thin and tall block of stone. They began climbing talking the whole time trying not to be seen Peter using my sticky power to stay put and help Wade not fall off also but soon they reached the desired destination where there was the stone area. The pair sat feet dangling as they admired their surroundings watching the water calmly drifting and the sun begging to set its beautiful colors reflecting in the water.
Peter and Wade sat next to each other Peters head meaning on Wades shoulder and Wades head on his head as they watched the sunset with smiles on their faces. They didn't even have to talk and they'd still have an amazing time together (hehe not in that way) but that was just their kind of relationship. And so they did watch with no words just grins and sharing each other's body warmth as the stars and car lights twinkly in the dark contrast of night.

The first word that was spoken after the sunset was from Peter who was asking.
"Wait, isn't this illegal?"

Wade just giggled and Peter playfully flared at Wade and said "god I hate you"

"Huh, it seems like that statement was laced in loooove" Wade teased to which Peter blushed and hid into Wades shoulder.

'Heh, I agree with him' Venom butted in to which Peter let out an annoyed slash exhausted huff.

"Your so cute when your blushing baby boy" Wade had to say. And Peter blushed even more.

"I-I'm not blushing" Peter argued still Buried in the other mans shoulder clearly flustered.

"Oh my god I made you stutter, your even cuter when your flustered" Wade teased and Peter blushed more which seemed impossible at this point.

"Fuck you Wade, I-I'm- oh god please help me I know I've never really believed but I can convert" Peter pleaded Wade just laughed at Peters desperation.
"Oh baby boy one of my favorite nick names"
"And one of my least" Peter muttered
'Aww we all know you love it' Venom teased.
"Kill me now" Peter muttered once again.
They fell back into their usual playful conversation until Peter checker the Time and it read 12.

"We should get going Wade" Peter interrupted.

"Oh ok you sleeping at my place again?" Wade asked.
"Yup" Peter said and smiled.
The two made their way back into the solid ground.

"Hey Wade, carry me" Peter tiredly said jumping onto Wades back and hung on, head resting on Wades shoulder.
"I love sleepy Pete" Wade said to no one in particular.

'Who doesn't' Venom chimed in. Peter too tired to respond just huffed and held on tighter as he began to drift of to sleep listening to Wade who was whistling the itsy bitsy spider quietly.