🏝

"Can you help me, Ajax is literally carving into me."

"I suppose I should help you, my host. However, I require a request."

Soon, Peter's soft brown eyes turned grey with his skin growing paler and his black veins becoming more obvious.

"Every night that we are here, you will let me take over your body.  In return, I will help you whenever you need." Venom replied with his scratchy deep voice

"Deal"

Quickly, Peter gains his normal color again.  His veins in his arm were completely black, the spot where he was cut. From that color, the wound hardened and became a scar. "Interesting, complete healing," Ajax noticed, putting away his tools. Afterward, the security came to grab Peter, putting him back in his cell. 

"Hey Ajax," Peter yelled as he was almost at the doorframe.

"What do you want,"The bald man asked impatiently.

"Fuck you," Peter chirped with a smile, flipping Ajax off. Calmly, Ajax walked over with a knife in hand, stabbing the knife into the 16-year-old's side before abruptly pulling it out. "So worth it," Peter gasped before dragged back to his cell leaving a trail of blood.

---

At his cell, Peter lay on the concrete pavement.

"Hello Peter."
Peter shit up not expecting the raspy voice in his head.

Grey eyes that remind of the storm.

Pale skin that leaves ashes

"Hello Venom, thanks for helping, I guess."

"We had a deal, right Peter?"

"I don't  break promises."

"Ah, such a naivety is refreshing. Indeed."

The black veins spread over his skin like the black plague with its victims. Peter grasped his last breath before he succumbed to the darkness.

"However, such an innocence will get you killed, Peter."

---

When Peter awoke, he wasn't surprised to see that the walls were dented and his body covered in mouse blood. "Oh God," Peter muttered to himself, peeling the dried-up blood from yesterday. Sitting up, Peter flinched in pain. The cuts from yesterday were somewhat healed but some wounds decided to split open again.

For the next week, Peter learned the routine. On the weekdays, he'd be experimented and tortured. On the weekends, they'd let him be in his cell peacefully. If Peter was still in good shape after the torture, worse things happened. When Peter's wounds healed too quickly, they create more extreme things like burning him or tearing his skin apart. The routine went on for a year until one night.

---

Tonight, Peter let Venom take over in his full form. As Venom started to dent the walls, the doors began to crack. Because of that, the security system activated and electrocuted Venom. The guards rushed in, gunning the parasite. However, soon, they became nothing but blood smeared on the walls. Venom made his way out of the building and feeding while cravings for food.. Once he made his way to the surface. Venom traveled with his primal instincts, moving at a rapid pace until the sun started to peek through the darkness. 

Slowly, Peter opened his eyes to see two people hovering above him.

"Is he dead?" A red and black masked figure wondered.

"Breathing, but barely," Peter wheezed, still on the sand.

"So alive," the masked figure's companion concluded.

"Good enough" the masked one chuckled.

"Umm, where am I? who are you guys? What year is it?" Peter wasn't in the lab, he realized that his location is a sandy beach. Looking at the sky, it was early morning. Peter slowly sat up.

"Maimi, I'm Domino, he's Deadpool, and it's 2017."

Peter sat there stunned.
"Fuck, no! This can't be happening," Peter stood up rubbing his hands on his face.

"What?" Domino said in concern at Peter's tone.

"I've been in there for a fucking year," Peter buried his face in his hands.

"Where have you been," Deadpool asked.

"An underground lab! Where they do experiments" Peter said face stump buried in his hands.

"They? Any names," Deadpool questioned.

"I-I only knew one name Ajax," Peter shuttered, picturing the manical grin.

"Oh shit... Francis."

"That's even a worst."