💉🔪

Peter opened his eyes slowly to see that the deer had been laying at his feet. Nuzzling its face against Peter's leg, Peter petted the small animal. Peter smiled to himself, the animal was warm. Hearing the footsteps outside the cell, the deer stood up in alarm. "It's alright," Peter reassured the deer. The animal seemingly understood Peter's tone, burying itself into Peters side. Both of them slept peacefully, the darkness provided them comfort.

The next day Peter spent the day playing and talking to the deer. No one came to get Peter but he still heard loud footsteps and screams. That night Peter slept well, not waking in the middle of the night often.

However, running through Peter's veins was the parasite, Venom. The beast craved food, waiting for the perfect chance to take over. When the chance came Venom didn't hesitate to take over, transforming Peter into Venom full form. Venom looked around to see the small sleeping deer. Immediately, the disease unstitched the small animal, ripping the seams that poured the livers that overflowed of blood. With the animal's corpse, Venom spread the animals remain like a painter's brush against a canvas.

Everywhere, it reeked of death, and Venom relished on the scent.

Peter woke in horror when he saw his hands covered in blood. Sitting up, Peter searched until his eyes saw the remains of his small animal. Realizing soon that Venom took over, Peter mourned over his animal's demise. His only friend was gone, and Peter was alone.

-- Later the day --

Today is not Peter's favorite day. Later in the day, Peter was in the scientists' playroom.

With his body strapped to the table, Peter met the familiar bald man, who seems to thrill over his pain and agony.

"Hello," said the man, releasing his gloves with a smack.

Peter glared.

"I hope you enjoyed your snack. Was it appetizing?"

"I don't know, I wasn't the one that ate it."

"Either way you're going to shit it out,"  Ajax chuckled.

Peter felt sick, looking at the mouse's blood on his hand. "You should have a chat with your little friend," the man advised, grabbing the tools.

"Wait, I can talk to him?"

"Of course, dumbass," Ajax chuckled stabbing a syringe in Peters' arm.

"So tell me, Ajax, why me? why'd you kidnap me," Peter asked, staring at the scientist. 

"Because why couldn't I," Ajax countered, "take him to the healing test room."

Immediately, the guards wheeled Peter off into an unfamiliar room and restrained him into a chair. Ajax followed them, dismissing the security. "Why didn't you just take me over here yourself? You need the workout with those flaws" Peter chuckled.

"God, you remind me of one of my old patients."

"Who?"

"Wade Wilson."

"Who?"

Peter couldn't tell if that was a good thing or a bad thing. Peter never heard of Wade Wilson. Ajax didn't respond to his question, pulling a table full of supplies. "I'd be lying if I said this wouldn't hurt," Ajax said, grinning as he pulled a switchblade from under the table. Manically, Ajax stabbed Peters upper arm, dragging the blade down towards him drawing lots of black blood burst. Peter screeched, and Ajax laughed at the sight. "Now, try asking your friend for some help," Ajax said, stabbing him in the shoulder this time tearing the muscles in Peters' arm.

Soon, Peter was soaked in his blood. Losing an abundant amount of blood, Peter panicked.

"Hey, uh, Venom? I'm still pissed at you, but I kinda need help"

"Oh, hello Peter. Finally, I've been dying for you to ask."