Welcome to the party.

Peter woke up early happy at the fact he didn't have a nightmare he had a decent morning after he rejected the offer's of his dads to drive him to school he walked earbuds in playing music in the cold rain. throughout the day no one really noticed his absence his classes were easy because he was ahead by a few years and he hadn't seen Ned.

Peter sat alone at lunch he quickly finished and just sat alone looking around for nothing in particular. Peter looked around spotting something unusual 'was that Ned..... with flash?!?!' Peter thought then he blinked hard 'yup that's Ned what the hell?!?' Peter thought again. Peter was definitely stared too much because Flash yelled out " YO PENIS PARKER " it was an unfamiliar name now not just because his current last name was Peter Stark which no one believed. After lunch during passing period flash and his friends decided to 'chat with' him with him well they circled around him and tried to beat him up but Peter was not in the mood because it was his first day back and his friend basically ditched him to be 'cool' and he didn't feel like hiding any bruises or injuries so he just put his earbuds back in and kept walking pushing past some people Flash got embarrassed so he chased after Peter and tried to grab his arm but Peter was one step ahead of him because of his senses and stuff Peter turned around and grabbed Flash's hand before it touched him and looked him dead in the eye "I'm not in the mood Flash" then left a speechless Flash and carried on with his day.

Peter walked home in the soaking rain listening to music and headed to his room the floor was empty his dads were never usually not home so Peter would hack into shield and erase any spider-man files then do homework if he had any he usually did it all in class then he'd go on patrol or have free time. Peter sat on his bed and grabbed the wrinkled slip of paper Wade had given him and punched the numbers into his phone which he connected to his suit but an old contact showed up (Wade Wilson ✌) 'wait' Peter thought to himself this makes sense Wade was one of his friends in middle school well he was a high schooler .

Flashback to when they first met:

I'd been a couple months since he had gotten his ability's and went to a paintball field to practice and discover. Peter walked up to the desk slipped in a crinkled bill and signed a waiver after that Peter suited up and then sat through a pep talk for the people who hadn't done it before. Peter easily shot and dogged until it came down to him and another guy they battled for a while until they ran out of time and they were forced out.

Peter was taking off his gear when the guy approached him " damn, I've never tied with anyone your good"

" thanks?'' Peter said a little awkwardly 'this guy looks familiar' he thought to himself.

"Oh I'm Wade by the way"

"huh, I'm Peter. I'm sorry this might be random but are you on the football team I think I've seen you before"

Wade shrugged "yea, and I fell like I've seen you around"

Peter grabbed his phone to check the time "crap" Peter muttered under his breath and realized he didn't text May that he was gonna go.

Wade chuckled at Peters his light cursing.

" By Wade, I gotta go I forgot to tell my aunt that I was going to do this" Peter quickly said before jogging off. Unluckily Peter bumped into flash on his way out. "watch it, Parker, unless you want your ass beat" Flash said turning to face Peter. Peter just rolled his eyes and tried to walk off but flash extend a hand in Peters way. 'ughhhhhhh I really need to go home' Peter thought before he punched Flash a little too hard he fainted for a minute. then ran off.

The next school day Wade went to go and find Peter to talk about Flash but when he walked through the hall to find Flash beating him up Peter was for some reason smiling and making snarky comments. Wade ran over "HEY! scram flash". Flash ran because a highschooler yelling at you is not pleasant.

"hey are you alright Pete?"

"its Peter and you didn't need to do that" Peter smiled whipping off some blood.

" yea, and let him beat you to a pulp? No, and you could've totally beat his ass" Wade chuckled. Peter just shrugged and from then on they hung out at lunch cracking jokes Peter would come over and help Wade with his homework. Until it was Wade's second to last year of high school and he broke the news to Peter that he would go to a 'military school' but was really a mutant school that trained young talented children and Wade stayed with his uncle Logan (Wolverine) and trained to handle guns and katakana's and that was the end .

_ End flashback

Peter smiled to himself and chuckled.