1💫

Evan stumbles to the kitchen, taking a hold of the sharp knife and gliding it across the carrots he accidentally left out while leaving to use the restroom.

(😂 did I scare you?)

"Evan what're you doing?" His mom asks, a short, tan skinned, dark brown hair with light brown eyes comes strolling down the staircase. "Making food since dad is still working.." he mutters as his mother sighs.

"It's either he goes to work or we live on the streets..you have to understand that Evan.." she says as Evan slightly rolls his eyes, letting out a small scoff before going back to what he was doing.

A couple of hours later, the food was done and ready to be served. Martha, his mom, comes back into the kitchen with nice looking clothes, Evan shooting a confused glance at his mother.

(No. I have no idea if that's her account name or not so please don't get upset if I got it wrong. I haven't heard a lot about her...)

"Why are you all dressy?" He asks as Martha turns to look at her son. "We have new neighbors so go get dressed into something nice." She says as Evan groans, running up the stairs and putting on something classy enough so he won't get lectured with questions.

Coming back downstairs, the neighbors walk in. She gives them a smile and welcomes them in.

Evan studies them for a bit. The woman had long blonde hair, beautiful pale skin, bright green eyes and a long, gorgeous red dress. The male, however, caught Evans attention.

He had short dark brown hair that looks black in the lighting, piercings on both of his ears along with a septum. Again, beautiful pale skin with light freckles dusting his cheeks, bright electric blue eyes and he was wearing a dark blue tux.

Jeez..formal enough? Are they rich or something?

Evan slaps himself out of that daze when he caught his eyes with that man. The one in blue steps forward and holds a handout for Evan to take. "My name is Jonathan Dennis and this is my wife, Lorena Dennis. May I perhaps know who you are?" He asks as Evan mentally wants to throw up at the choice of words he used. But, he's somehow blushing.

Why is he so formal?

Evan takes his hand and had a firm shake to it. "Evan Fong" he smiled as the man smiles back. Martha leads them into the kitchen and sits them down. "We made something simple, I hope you don't mind" Martha says as Jonathan shrugs.

"We aren't that picky to be honest. Food is food." He says causing the whole table to laugh. As the food is passed around, Evan only stares at it. He's too lost into his own thoughts that he didn't even realize a pair of mesmerizing blue eyes were staring right at him.

Why am I so attracted to him? He's probably a 30 year old! Stop thinking like this Evan!

Evan tried to breath and started eating, causing Jonathan to look away. His interest in the boy only made his curiosity grow. He's wondering what he's like without his parents around. He wonders how old he actually is. So, he takes it upon himself to ask the kid.

"How old are you Evan?" Jonathan asks with a slight smirk as Evan blushes. "Si-sixteen.." he stutters. He can feel a hard on. 

No no no no! Not now! Anything but now!!!

Evan grinds slowly onto the seat, trying to make it less noticeable as possible. But one particular person noticed the grinding. Evans hand started wondering into sinful places.

He starts palming himself with slow, sensitive movements. His head slightly hits the table as he puts his head down. He's stroking the length faster and he can feel his orgasm approaching.

What am I doing?! Stop!!!

Your gunna get caught!!!!!!

Evans prayers were answered as someone broke through his moment of pure pleasure. "You alright Evan?" Jonathan asks as the tan boy nods shyly, his slight need to release is still there as he excuses himself from the table.

Jonathan smiles to himself. He knows what he did turned him on. He knows what he was doing. He knows how bad he wants it.

But he starts remembering, he has a wife. And he as a child. He can't do this. But again, a small smile goes onto his face.

Not without them knowing of course~

Evan sits with his back onto his fluffy bedding. His shaft was taken out and stroked into small movements, moaning lowly. His hand reaches up into his mouth as he bites down onto his knuckles, meaning loudly into them.

His hips buck up a couple times as he can feel the shaft twitching slightly, releasing into an orgasm. A small groan escapes as he arched his back a bit.

He was still hard...

Evan mentally slaps himself at what he's about to do. He's never done it before, but he's willing to give it a try.

Evan turns his whole body around, sticking in a finger into his back end. At first to him, it felt weird. But the more he kept moving it around, the more pleasure struck up his spine.

"J~Jonathan~.." he moans into his knuckles as he bites down onto the pillow, entering two more fingers and drools at the stretch. He pushes them into himself farther until he hit it.

His eyes rolled to the back of his head and he's cumming with a loud moan and a faint 'Jonathan' escaping. He keeps rubbing that spot after his orgasm as he's still slightly spurting. "H-haaa~.."

Jonathan was outside of Evans door the whole time. While the rest of the family was downstairs having fun, he was upstairs listening to those sinful noises.

A hand was brought down his abdomen and into the stiffness into his pants (rip. I'm so fuckin done 😂👌). The feeling was so good and once he started, he couldn't stop.

He put his ear up against the door, stroking slowly as he hears his name. After that, those strokes got faster and his own orgasm started approaching. Once he hears Evans loud yet faint moan of his name, he's cumming on his hand and into his pants.

Fuck now I gotta get a whole new suit..

But that was so fuckin worth it~