Chap ①⓪

It's been 2 weeks since I came here, I still haven't been able to see the others, I don't know how bad they've had it. Some days it feels as though I've hit rock bottom- nothing could be worse than this. Then the floor falls again and I keep getting deeper.

I fall asleep each night with a new source of pain somewhere on my starved body. I don't answer a lot of Mr Park's questions so they've cut back on my meals. They still haven't taken me to a prison yet. I mean, how could they take me there covered in blood and bruises? Mr Park has power but not that much.

He doesn't go easy on girls as I'd expect him too, I asked for equality but it came to bite me back didn't it?

I'd cry everyday when Mr Park would come to take me to interrogation. Despite my fear and pain I still wouldn't tell him anything. The most he got out of me was my name. That was the first time with him and he beat me to the edge of consciousness.

This time when he brought me to the interrogation room something seemed different.

"What's up with you Park?" I spat

"Oh you'll break if I say, but if you want to know..." he paused intentionally which made me sneer

"Your friend who you deny as your friend, Jeon Jungkook has to be moved to the local Hospital, perhaps I went to hard on him? Either way it doesn't matter to you if you don't know him, right?" He grinned

I felt as though I was visibly steaming with rage but I had to hold it in a little longer.

"It doesn't really matter to me either, you know. I still have the other seven of you I can pick off one by one if need be. Don't worry though, I'll save you for last, you're the one who hasn't said anything- besides, I like you most of all." Mr park smirked, he had me right where he wanted me.

"You son of a bitch! I'll tear you to shreds!" I screamed. Then his smile disappeared and was replaced by an expression of distaste

"A son of a bitch is that right?"

He picked up a baseball bat and hit me right in the stomach, winding me and making me wheeze. After just one hit I doubled over and faintly heard him make a call.

"I'll show you what a son of a bitch can do to a full on bitch!" He was in rampage mode as he hit my stomach a couple more times before choosing something else from his table of toys.

I almost cried when he pulled out a gun.

"The building has been evacuated so no one will hear. I can just shoot myself in an arm or leg and say you stole my self defence gun, can't I?" He seemed way too excited at the idea, the fucking psycho.

He started aiming and playing around.

Suddenly gunshot rained around me, shooting all around to scare the hell out of me, all the while laughing hysterically.

Then I felt white hot pain in my leg as I screamed my lungs out.

"Ah shit! You ruined my fun!" He seemed to throw an adult tantrum as he made another phone call I couldn't focus on.

I could feel pain and nothing but pain. If I were standing up I'd have collapsed to the floor.

The whole thing was a blur but I remember seeing him shoot himself in the arm before the men in white came.

Namjoon's P.OV

Thankfully I didn't go insane. I think I would have if my cell wasn't directly opposite Jin's. We'd communicate in gesture and mouthing words. As well as using a little morse code I had been teaching Jin for fun before we got caught.

One day Jin and I were "talking" from across the hall while the guards weren't looking, when suddenly the fire alarms came on, soaking everything with water, including the people. The guards looked at eachother in confusion as other prisoners started making a commotion to get them to let them out because of the supposed fire.

These guards were new and didn't know what to do and it showed.

"We can't free the prisoners can we? Let's just go!" One said

"You don't have to ask me twice!" They both evacuated and left us here in our cells.

"Jin! I don't smell smoke, what do you think is going on?" I yelled

Jin just looked puzzled and shook his head and shrugged his shoulders. He had a large, deep purple bruise on his throat as though someone had punched him right on the adam's apple so it seemed it hurt for him to speak.

While staring for minutes in confusion some men wearing white paramedic outfits ran past us.

Maybe there really is a fire? If there is then why are we still here!? They should get us to safety!

Moments later they came back carrying an all too familiar face with blood covering the dressings on her left leg. It's been 2 weeks since We'd seen eachother, I never thought this was where I'd see her after so long.

"Nabi!!! Hey you, is she okay!? Come back and answer me you fucker!" I screamed

I felt responsible as head of the gang for our members, why does it have to be like this? I might never know if she lives.

After Nabi disappeared round a corner another set of people in white brought out the horrible Mr Park himself.

He can rot in hell... I swear, if he did this to Nabi I'll make him pay.

We hardly knew eachother in comparison to the rest of us, yet I felt a strong desire to protect her.