Chap⓪⑦

On our way back to the warehouse, Jimin turned to me.

"What do you think of your mask then?"

"I love it, his ideas seem so cool and he thinks in the same way as me,"

"You sure the mask is the only thing you're smitten about?" He smirked, making me punch his arm.

"Sure he's hot but shut up! I do love his masks but that's all," it wasn't a lie, just bent truth. I only found Taemin hot in a celebrity crush sort of way- I wasn't falling in love like a romance novel.

We'd made it back to the warehouse but something didn't feel right and looking over to jimin, I could tell he felt the same.

We cautiously opened up the sliding front door, unarmed because jimin had accidentally left his on his bed and I wasn't trusted enough yet.

All the lights were off and it was all silent so jimin put me behind him as we slowly and carefully tried to make our way to the boys' sleeping quarters. We had just made it to the bottom of the ladder when a sound of something dropping onto the floor, a bowl possibly, startled us to slowly go to the kitchen, and then...

"SURPRISE!"

—————

Okay, I'm not a screamer or anything but having 6 guys you barely know yell at you in the dark out of nowhere is enough to induce a heart attack. Both jimin and I screamed and jimin actually screamed in a much higher pitch than me that made me laugh afterwards. Poor Jimin looked so embarrassed.

"Surprise? Why?" I ask the other 6

"We're going to have to educate you on each member's birthday because today's Jimin's." Suga explained.

"What!? Why didn't you tell me you idiot?" I turn to Jimin

"Didn't come into the conversation, I guess?"

"Well consider me not destroying you as my gift to you," I smiled

—————

It turned out Jin had made a cake in the time Jimin and I were gone so we all sat at the table and had a slice of it each all while chatting amongst ourselves like friends. I almost forgot they were my kidnappers.

Suddenly, halfway through, there was chapping at the door which killed the laughter and conversation. Namjoon got up and slowly opened the door only to have something fall on him- a large, bloody, human-shaped thing and then it made sense when Jungkook yelled,

"Jisuk!!!"

—————

Keeping Jungkook outside the warehouse away from his friend who was bleeding out on our kitchen table was certainly... difficult. He got so angry that for the first time in a while I felt scared.

"Nabi! Move."

"Sorry but I'm not allowed- visiting hours are over!" I was standing in front of him with my arms extended like a little kid. He took a deep, shaky breath and I saw the frustration build up inside of him. It happened so fast I blinked and I was on the floor.

"I... said... MOVE!" He had punched me right in the face. Other than a bruise and little cut I was fine.

I got up and ran through the doors only to see havoc. J hope and Suga were restraining jungkook at the other side of the room with his arms behind his back. Jimin, while holding the guy who was apparently conscious and screaming now, looked over to me in utter shock.

"Hey what happened to you!?" I couldn't help but glance over at Jungkook. It wasn't his fault- rage is a complex emotion that makes us do the worst things.

He walked over to Jungkook and punched him right in the stomach which made both me and Jin yell at him. Then Jungkook head butted him, making Jimin's nose bleed profusely. I ran over and took Jimin outside to cool off and took some tissues with me to help with his nose.

I sat him down on a crumbled wall now at knee-height and told him to hold his head forward and pinch the bridge of his nose.

"Don't get angry at Jungkook, okay? It's my fault for not noticing him boiling up."

"But you didn't hit yourself. He hit you." He growled, making a fair point.

"Look, I'm fine. Not even a tiny bit of pain!" I spread my arms

"He still hit you! I can't get over that- his best friend is dying- I get that- but he won't take it out on others on my watch!" He started to stand up but I wasn't having it.

"Sit your ass down or you'll choke on your own blood you idiot!" I sat down beside him and we watched the dark night sky together until I thanked him.

"Thanks by the way. You know for standing up for me. It meant more than you think." I don't usuallly get nice and soppy with people but it really did mean a lot to me.

"No problem, we look out for eachother. We're blood now. We protect ourselves from the threat- not others from the group. I just really hope his friend made it. They've known eachother a while now. Hang on... what's that over there?" I looked to where he was staring and my heart sank in my chest.

Blue and red flashing lights, with sirens blaring.

Things were about to get messy.

—————

Author's note:
Hi guys so I'm extremely sorry for being inactive for so long but way too much has happened recently that I can't even begin to explain or I'd make a whole essay on it. Anyway, once again I'm sorry for the lack of activity and hope you still carry on reading this.