Chapter 12

Kehlani

I have worked my way back into depression..I really don't know what I am going to do without him, the feelings I have for him are never going to just fade away, I should have never pushed him away when he was there for me..I'm so stupid.

"Lani please stop crying and eat something.." Andrew begged

"I'm ok thanks" I lied

"Lani this is bullshit man, I can't continue like this!" He shouted

"THEN LEAVE!"I yelled, he looked at me with shock and anger

"Fine." with that he grabbed his jacket and wore his shoes then left slamming the front door behind him. I have to make him want me..That's the only way, anything to just get his attention I'll do it.

I stood up and went up stairs, i pulled my closet door open and scanned it for the sluttiest outfit I owned, I have been following Chris for the past 3 weeks so I know his schedule of by heart, yes I know it's creepy but I love him and this is the only way.

I posed in the mirror and took a picture,I posted it on Instagram and likes and comments soon came flooding in but nothing from Chris, all he did was view it nothing else.

I growled in anger and wore something else and grabbed my coat and wore my J's then drove to his house, I knocked on the door and he answered, I panted for air then looked up at him.

"Chris..Please can we talk"  begged

"Kehlani go home bruh" He was about to shut his front door but I stopped him

"Wait! I just want to talk, Please...I'm sorry!" Tears filled my eyes and he clenched his jaw

"GET THE FUCK OFF MY PROPERTY!" He yelled slamming the door in my face, I sat at the door not daring to move, then I felt drops of water on my face, I looked up an it began to rain, heavily. I just cried in silence and stayed where I was not caring to get soaked.

Chris

I peeped through the curtain and saw it was raining badly, I heard faint cries so I looked down seeing Kehlani at my door, groaned and shook my head closing the curtain, her business if she gets sick..What am I saying?!

I grabbed and umbrella and ran outside and saw her passed out on the floor, I picked her up and lay her cold wet body on the couch, I was contemplating if I should changed her but I couldn't just leave her in the wet clothes. I changed her into one of my shirts and basket ball shorts and carried her up to my room,  lay her in my bed and tied her wet hair into a bun, I stared down at her face for a few minutes until I found myself kissing her, I loved those soft lips and most of all I missed them, I pulled away remembering the hurt she caused me. I walked out out the room turning the light off and went to the guest room to shower.

I turned the shower on letting the hot water hit my skin, I closed my eyes allowing it to soak my hair, then I felt a hand touch my cheek, I opened my eyes seeing a naked Kehlani, I was about to speak but she leaned me back onto the shower wall.

"Chris, I know you want me.."she whispered, I blinked looking at her up and down, I felt my man hood rise and she blushed. I closed my eyes.

Think about wrinkly grannys!

I felt more relaxed after I thought about that, I wasn't hard anymore, because i was turned off.

"Why are you pushing me away!" she shouted hitting my chest, then anger swept over me

"Why am I pushing you away?!" I shouted

"YES!, I love you! why can't you see that"

"You don't love me Lani, I never knew you even had a heart" I spat and she slapped me, I clenched my jaw and looked at her.

"How dare you!?" she shouted

"fuck you Kehlani, get out" I said coldly looking away from her, she pushed herself onto me making me groan lowly.

"Stop acting like you don't want me Christopher.." she frowned

"All your thinking about is sex!" I shouted

"Isn't that all you ever wanted from me!?" she shouted, she wasn't wrong, from the beginning, that's what my mind was set on but now..It's different.

"No.." I lied

"Don't lie to me Chris, I'm just another slut in your eyes." She cried

"I have a girlfriend Kehlani! so please get out" I said honestly

"You and mel.." she looked up at me in disbelief

"Yes now please come out so I can shower in peace"I groaned in annoyance

"I don't care anymore...You can have me in anyway you want as long as I can have a fair share of you" she cried, does she even hear herself

"Lani no! I'm not just going to take advantage of you because you love me!" I shouted

"Please..I'll do anything, your personal stripper, your personal porn star, your sex slave, anything..please just..just don't leave me" I couldn't believe what I was hearing..

"Kehlani I can't do-" she cut me off by jumping on me and kissing me hungrily, I caught my balance and held her while kissing her back, she wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist, I became hard again and she rubbed herself against me making me groan. she moaned in my mouth, I turned the shower off and walked us out to my bed and lay her on it, I connected our lips again and she flipped us over...

In the morning

The sound of birds singing woke me up, I blinked looking around, I saw Kehlani laying on my chest, I bite my lip remembering the events of last night. I forgive this girl way to easily, last time I checked I was in hospital telling her i never wanted to see her again and 3 weeks later shes back in my bed in my arms. she moved a little as I carefully removed myself from under her.

"Chris! baby I'm here!" I heard, my eyes widened, Melody...

"Shit." I mumbled wearing my briefs then walking out the room

"Hey Baby" I fake smiled and hugged her and she smiled

"Go get ready, we going to that release party of yours" she kissed my cheek

"Oh right, yea uh stay down here and don't move, I'll be down in 15 minutes" I said 

"Uh ok.." she smiled

I ran upstairs and into my room locking the door behind me, I looked towards my bed and saw it was empty, I began to panic and looked in the bathroom seeing her all dressed up.

"Hey uh, You ok?" I asked

"I'm great, I know Mel is here so i'm leaving don't worry, I'm gonna go get ready for your release party" she smiled

"What..?" I asked 

"Chris don't play dumb and yes i'm going, I won't say anything I swear so clam down" she rolled her eyes and I nodded and began to get ready..I hope this release party goes nice and smooth..