10: paralysed

3 months later

Jellal was going to go to the pub and drink, and was getting ready to spend a all nighter drinking his emotions away like he did these past 4 months, he decided to talk the long route today because the shorter way route was under construction, jellal slowly walked with his head down, his eyes had dark circles and his lips were dry, he was a wreck his hair was messy and his clothes were ripped and stained, jellal made his way to the long as he then saw juvia and lucy working at there flower shop work, "hi guys" he said coldly stopping to say hi "ooh j-j-jellal hii!" with suspicion in there tone

The girls realised how much of a mess he looked like and how bad he is without erza "soo jellal how are you" juvia asked trying to know what's happening with him
"Im fine" he said staring at his shoes
"What did you do to yourself you look like a mess" lucy asked sadly
"I didnt do anything to myself it was kagura she ruined everything"
"Jellal but the child yours"
"No it isnt she using me for cash and everyone belives it"

The girls stood silently realising he might be true
As they decided to give jellal some food and water, he looked like a mess, jellal refused and then the girls dragged him inside the store and tried to speak to him thats when a bell rang when the door opened jellal was sat down on flower bench in the store.

Suddenly jellal stared up to see yellow light almost like God entered the store and he saw pink rosy lips and cheeks and as he looked up he saw gentle red scarlet hair "e-rza?" He stood out of the bench and stared at the goddess in front of him,

It was erza she came in the shop with the same uniform as the girls and her hair was let down, jellal slowly made close steps to erza and sped up each time taking he then quickly ran to her hugging her as tight as he could, he cupped her face and stared at her, erza pushed him back straight away and realsied the poor boy was just sticks and bone, he definitely lost alot  of weight, even his cloak looked bigger on him, tears were falling down both of there eyes, "go away" a harsh rude tone reached jellals ears "erza im soo sorry but its not my k-i"

Before jellal could finish erza left the store and walked away, "waittt!" He yelled and ran after her. All he wanted to do is hug her and feel her warmth, "jellal you shouldnt" the girls yelled. He ignored thw girls and ran after erza "erza!...wait" but erza was already gone.

Jellal didnt stop, he carried on running "erzaaaa!" He yelled at the top of his lungs. But erza was hidden in a alleyway jellal passed as she made her way out she was crying and felt really bad sympathy was now something she felt towards him after seeing him in his ripped cloak and broken hand with cuts on his face and hands he looked miserable,

Jellal made his way back to the flower shop hopping she'd be there lucy and juvia charged his phone to only see 20 missed calls and messages from kagura saying the baby is born.

Lucy, juvia and jellal ran to the hospital as soon as they could, they ran into kaguras room and saw her holding a small innocent baby, jellal then begged the doctor for a DNA test and they had to wait a couple of days for the results "sooo jellal what are we going to name her?" Jellal took her in his hands and smiled that she didnt have the mark "i dont know shes not mine" he simply replied "j-j-jellal yes she is!" Kagura said beginning to sob "well then weres the mark?"

"Whatt mark" kagura said with fear in her tone jellal then pointed at his left eye and gave her a dirty look, "because of you i had to leave the love of my life i had to make her go through this bullshit because you just wanted money and now she probably isn't even gonna get back with me what type of a dick do i look to her now" he said placing the baby in the crib and walking away out of the room sitting down on the chairs wiping his tears thinking about the times with erza.

When he first was aching for her warmth or when he saw erza holding meredy... "meredy its her birthday" he ran out the hospital and brought a gift and got a carriage and went to sigerain house, he went knocked on the door when ultear opened the door he saw a toddler crawling on the ground he smiled at the baby and gave her, her present which was a scarlet red teddy bear with a blanket. he then was ready to head out and when he turned around and saw the crimson haired beauty and was paralysed straight away "erza".
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sooooo idkkkk what too dooo next😔😔😔😔 there might be a "scene" cough cough cute scene cough cough kinky